Kitten

What's your favorite unusual effect?

I've always switched between many effects and I have mixed feelings about a lot of effects when it comes to choosing one for a hat I like. One of my most favorites is Purple Energy. But I also love Disco Beat Down, Circling Heart, and even Cloud 9. I love some halloween effects such as Dark Blaze and Spellbound. Please comment on your favorite unusual effects as I love to know what other people favor. I go for pink/ purple effects/ cute ones more often. I've owned a couple Scorching and Burning Flames but I don't favor them over the rest of what I listed.

I think my favourite effect would be Sulphurous or Sunbeams, but I do really want a Cauldron Bubbles Tossle Cap but I really can't be bothered to work to it since unusual trading is boring as heck D:

Although I don't have any unusuals, my favorite effect overall would definitely have to be bubbling. Just give me a Team Captain or Modest Pile of Hat with a bubbling effect on it and I would not need any other unusual. (Not actually asking anyone to gift me an unusual)

Edited by DiaperHyperWolf (see edit history)

It would be easier to go over the ones I don't like, there's just too many good ones.

I'd probably be between Miami nights and disco beat down for the aesthetic they have.

Nebula is really nice, looks amazing on it's own but sadly they top it with like some of the most ugly or out of place hats in the game so you have to create entire loadouts to make it look decent; and all the decent hats for it are crazy expensive. But none the less it really is a pretty good effect

I can't narrow it down to one unusual effect but I can easily list of like 3 or 4 I like the most. 

Nebula is an amazing effect, I love the colors and just how it looks. I just wish it wasn't a limited effect. I also really like C9, it's just so simple and it's a really nice low tier effect. I also really like the End of the Line cloud effects (Morning Glory and Death at Dusk), they have like the perfect amount of flashiness.