Kitten

Thoughts on the new xg interface.

Well, for one thing, i'm very glad that the forums are back up but I do see that there have been quite a lot of changes that have been made. For one thing, I love how quick and easy it is to get to the "Post New Forum" section, as well as to read them. The new forum sections are categorized perfectly and seem to be of my liking. There's not a lot of twist and turns just to post stuff anymore, it's marvelous! I look forward exploring the new XenoGamer's Interface and would like to browse around and look at stuff that you guys have recently posted. The site is way "cleaner" now, I love it. Please do take the time to leave some of your thoughts about the new interface/ design!

-Sammy/ Kitty!~♥

InbreadCat.png

You should try Modzilla Firefox. It showed that it wouldn’t let me but has a simple pop-up that allows you to continue to the website. :3

2 minutes ago, Kitten said:

You should try Modzilla Firefox. It showed that it wouldn’t let me but has a simple pop-up that allows you to continue to the website. :3

I can still get through (or else I wouldn't be here) but like the error is what bugs me.

50 minutes ago, maf427 said:

better than the last one, to be honest. i like the tab on the left side along with information, notifications, inbox, and the profile. 

You have no idea how long that took, I made sure to make it native to the software and fast lol, now I just gotta make the rest of the website cute.

I like the thing at the top so you know what section of the forums you are in and you can skip back. Don't remember if that was in the old forums or not, but it is nice.