Vector

Willing to help a new WOW player

Question

I need buds to help with the grind to 110 for the new void elf race. i'm bored af questing so i'm looking for companions to help make this long ass journey bearable. 

5 answers to this question

have you already unlocked the ability to make a void elf?

if not I suggest perhaps buying or using (if you have one) a 110 character boost because you need to grind a rep to exalted to be able to make a void elf and that takes grinding an end game area for weeks. ?

if you already done that and just looking to level up fast then you got 2 choices, questing and dungeon grinding.

Dungeon grinding was nerfed recently and I assume you don't have BoA's so it will take even longer to do old dungeons which used to be super easy to do (new scaling made the dungeons take forever) Its still a good way to level up if you can queue as healer or tank for fast groups but compared to questing its nowhere near as fast anymore.

To level up the fastest you just need to power level through quests, its boring and since Blizzard changed how mob scaling works with the new world level scaling its just a pain to level now.

Basically started working on void elf, i pre ordered the expansion and created a Pally and been rep grinding for days. just trying to look for buds to play WOW with. also, Horde lives don't matter @OneGlove

Yeah @Amymaniaci heard they nerfed and made questing a bigger pain in the ass to give people a sense of accomplishment and fun i guess? They reduced refer a friend exp from 300% to 50% and now Heirlooms don't stack with that bonus.