SegFault

Missing staff application from menu

I was interested in applying to become a mod for the tf2 servers but wasn't able to find a space for applications for staff. Nutty said he didn't really know where to go from there without it so i figured i'd make a forum post to try and gather some info for other people interested. Id appreciate any tips on how to go about the application process!

https://xenogamers.com/forums/forum/20-staff-submission/

It's actually quite simple making a staff application, there's nothing to really worry about ^^

You just fill in the form and answer the questions and it gets posted like a member application. People will either +1 or -1 it, the higherups taking those vouches into consideration, and ultimately make a decision!

agr8qHp.gif

1 minute ago, Kypari said:

https://xenogamers.com/forums/forum/20-staff-submission/

It's actually quite simple making a staff application, there's nothing to really worry about ^^

You just fill in the form and answer the questions and it gets posted like a member application. People will either +1 or -1 it, the higherups taking those vouches into consideration, and ultimately make a decision!

@Kypari  unless im just missing something....

image.png

3 minutes ago, virr said:

you dont meet the requirements to apply https://xenogamers.com/forums/topic/2677-moderator-submission-rules/?tab=comments#comment-22324

Once you hit 50 points you are allowed to make staff apps and itll appear in the menu

....but the rules are guarded too? i guess im not sure about how to find the basic set to unlock the rules off application then xD

4 minutes ago, Johny3Tears said:

....but the rules are guarded too? i guess im not sure about how to find the basic set to unlock the rules off application then xD

Awkward, ill transfer this to a guide like it should be and then post it here. Give me a minute or two

attesting to the above issue, even though i've made more than 50 posts (unless the "50 points" means 50 positive ratings [which isn't the best idea, nevertheless] i can't locate the rules or access the post listing the requirements.

quick edit: thanks virr, that should help out a bit.

11 minutes ago, Johny3Tears said:

4 minutes ago, OneGlove said:

attesting to the above issue, even though i've made more than 50 posts (unless the "50 points" means 50 positive ratings [which isn't the best idea, nevertheless] i can't locate the rules or access the post listing the requirements.

quick edit: thanks virr, that should help out a bit.