Edit History

Ms.Spooks

Ms.Spooks

I really don't want to reply but kypari insists I should.

I want to start off by saying I thought I trusted her deeply. The friendship appeared to be mutual in that regards but that ended up not being the case. I'm not angry about what happened. I'm sad, disappointed, and hurt about it. Not that any of you should care about that. I was under the impression that in the period of a week she was betrayed by two people *according to her.* One of which supposedly ran off with 25 keys in items. I felt bad for her as she was my friend that I thought I could trust. I had been saving and trading up items for a few weeks before, which I dislike to do in general. I was saving up to get her a catastrophic companions as a birthday present. Instead after hearing about her situation I wanted to give her some stuff early to help recoup from her loss, as they were intended for her gift anyways.

The reason that I was working so hard to get such an expensive gift was because I was under the impression for at least 2 months that she was working on artwork for me. She never asked to be paid and I didn't ask her to do it. With that in mind I was very happy she would put that much effort into making me something for my profile. Kypari recently had suspicions though that she wasn't being honest about being an artist. So I managed to search for some information myself from some of the pictures she sent me in the past. Now nothing was conclusive at that point as I had no way to proove that the deviant art wasn't her account. (https://sicnesse.deviantart.com/art/Witch-Akeno-587601982)(1) So I asked her if that was her account and she replied that "I need to update that" "Yes that's my profile I mainly use twitter now though" I asked for her twitter and she never responded. The art that she has shown me in the past however was found on this person's profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084721146/. ( 2)

That night I asked her if I could see a preview of the art as the last time she said I could see a preview and that she was "almost done" she never posted it. Instead she posted the blue haired girl from this profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198314399057(3) I have no reason at the time not to believe her so I say the work is cute and move on. However, when I asked she said she would show me tomorrow. So I waited all day for her to show at least something to show it was real. I end up having to message her at around 5:30 pm her time here is the conversation as I'm currently under suspicion 

3:38 PM - Myagic: wanna geeeeet your tablet mayhaps :D?

3:38 PM - xG Kitty: My tablet isn't the standard tablet, May.

3:38 PM - xG Kitty: It's very big.

3:38 PM - xG Kitty: It cost nearly $900

3:38 PM - xG Kitty: And that's when it's on sale

3:38 PM - Myagic: very big

3:38 PM - xG Kitty: Mhm.

3:38 PM - Myagic: yes yes wacom?

3:38 PM - xG Kitty: Wacom?

3:39 PM - xG Kitty: Slang please go away.

3:39 PM - Myagic: yeah it's a fancy drawing tablet

3:39 PM - Myagic: it's not slang

3:39 PM - Myagic: it's a brand

3:39 PM - xG Kitty: Never heard of it.

3:40 PM - xG Kitty: Oh

3:40 PM - xG Kitty: Yes

3:40 PM - xG Kitty: Didn't read the sentence properly

3:41 PM - Myagic: ^-^

3:41 PM - xG Kitty: It's the Wacom Mobilestudio Pro 16inch l7 512GB DTHW1620H

3:41 PM - Myagic: mayhaps in a bit then?

3:41 PM - xG Kitty: Probs

3:41 PM - xG Kitty: No promises

3:41 PM - Myagic: yay

3:42 PM - Myagic: I hope so cause I really wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lovely art before it's finished ^-^ 

A lot of things are off about this conversation in general so now I'm really doubtful she is telling the truth at all. For starters she didn't know what wacom was as a digital artist. She copy pasted a $3,000 tablet and had the previous claim she got it $900 on sale. Lastly, she said the night before she would show a preview and now she is saying no promises. Again though this isn't enough concrete evidence to suggest that she is lying about making art for me. So when she said she is planning on getting on tf2 then going to bed I ask her about the preview and she claimed that she already showed it to me.(3) Even though the one she sent was by mistake. So I eventually convince her to let me see it again and I do an image search and woah and behold I find someone else's profile with the EXACT art she was taking credit for. Not only that but it was the same one she claimed was a mistake (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198314399057)(3)

With all the previous concerns in mind this was too big of a slip up for me to ignore it. I can't believe I gave her roughly 14 keys worth of items over something that she could have easily been lying about. As it was intended as a gift I'm not going to fight to get them back. I never wanted any of this. I didn't want to have to confront her about all of this and I asked respectfully if everyone else would refrain until I got the evidence I needed. I'm heartbroken to say the least. She betrayed my trust. It was never going to be a mutual friendship and I was too dumb to realize it. I don't expect nor want her to be punished for this, but I can't let this big of an issue go without comment. It's really disgusting what she did to me and I'm not sure I can forgive her in good conscience. Take a look at the images below you'll find more than enough of what she has been claiming as opposed to what is the truth. Do what you wish with the evidence I provide, but I don't want to be involved with her anymore. I barely even wanted to respond. 

unknown.png

abz3.gif

image.gif

Discord_2018-04-09_12-39-26.png

Discord_2018-04-09_12-39-46.png

Discord_2018-04-09_12-40-02.png

Discord_2018-04-09_12-51-25.png

Discord_2018-04-09_12-51-47.png

Ms.Spooks

Ms.Spooks

I want to start off by saying I thought I trusted her deeply. The friendship appeared to be mutual in that regards but that ended up not being the case. I'm not angry about what happened. I'm sad, disappointed, and hurt about it. Not that any of you should care about that. I was under the impression that in the period of a week she was betrayed by two people *according to her.* One of which supposedly ran off with 25 keys in items. I felt bad for her as she was my friend that I thought I could trust. I had been saving and trading up items for a few weeks before, which I dislike to do in general. I was saving up to get her a catastrophic companions as a birthday present. Instead after hearing about her situation I wanted to give her some stuff early to help recoup from her loss, as they were intended for her gift anyways.

The reason that I was working so hard to get such an expensive gift was because I was under the impression for at least 2 months that she was working on artwork for me. She never asked to be paid and I didn't ask her to do it. With that in mind I was very happy she would put that much effort into making me something for my profile. Kypari recently had suspicions though that she wasn't being honest about being an artist. So I managed to search for some information myself from some of the pictures she sent me in the past. Now nothing was conclusive at that point as I had no way to proove that the deviant art wasn't her account. (https://sicnesse.deviantart.com/art/Witch-Akeno-587601982)(1) So I asked her if that was her account and she replied that "I need to update that" "Yes that's my profile I mainly use twitter now though" I asked for her twitter and she never responded. The art that she has shown me in the past however was found on this person's profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084721146/. ( 2)

That night I asked her if I could see a preview of the art as the last time she said I could see a preview and that she was "almost done" she never posted it. Instead she posted the blue haired girl from this profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198314399057(3) I have no reason at the time not to believe her so I say the work is cute and move on. However, when I asked she said she would show me tomorrow. So I waited all day for her to show at least something to show it was real. I end up having to message her at around 5:30 pm her time here is the conversation as I'm currently under suspicion 

3:38 PM - Myagic: very big

3:38 PM - xG Kitty: Mhm.

3:41 PM - xG Kitty: Probs 3:41 PM - xG Kitty: No promises

3:41 PM - Myagic: yay

3:42 PM - Myagic: I hope so cause I really wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lovely art before it's finished ^-^ 

A lot of things are off about this conversation in general so now I'm really doubtful she is telling the truth at all. For starters she didn't know what wacom was as a digital artist. She copy pasted a $3,000 tablet and had the previous claim she got it $900 on sale. Lastly, she said the night before she would show a preview and now she is saying no promises. Again though this isn't enough concrete evidence to suggest that she is lying about making art for me. So when she said she is planning on getting on tf2 then going to bed I ask her about the preview and she claimed that she already showed it to me.(3) Even though the one she sent was by mistake. So I eventually convince her to let me see it again and I do an image search and woah and behold I find someone else's profile with the EXACT art she was taking credit for. Not only that but it was the same one she claimed was a mistake (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198314399057)(3)

With all the previous concerns in mind this was too big of a slip up for me to ignore it. I can't believe I gave her roughly 14 keys worth of items over something that she could have easily been lying about. As it was intended as a gift I'm not going to fight to get them back. I never wanted any of this. I didn't want to have to confront her about all of this and I asked respectfully if everyone else would refrain until I got the evidence I needed. I'm heartbroken to say the least. She betrayed my trust. It was never going to be a mutual friendship and I was too dumb to realize it. I don't expect nor want her to be punished for this, but I can't let this big of an issue go without comment. It's really disgusting what she did to me and I'm not sure I can forgive her in good conscience. Take a look at the images below you'll find more than enough of what she has been claiming as opposed to what is the truth. Do what you wish with the evidence I provide, but I don't want to be involved with her anymore. I barely even wanted to respond. 

unknown.png

abz3.gif

image.gif

Ms.Spooks

Ms.Spooks

3:38 PM - Myagic: very big 3:38 PM - xG Kitty: Mhm.

3:41 PM - xG Kitty: Probs 3:41 PM - xG Kitty: No promises

3:41 PM - Myagic: yay 3:42 PM - Myagic: I hope so cause I really wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lovely art before it's finished ^-^ 

unknown.png

abz3.gif

image.gif