SykotikAngel

General - JailBreak

topic^

there are a list of things that can and could be added to jailbreak to make it much more entertaining.

such as:

-Gore, (Detachable limbs) bodies do not dissapear and blood paint does not disapear.

-Maps being much more compressed, (terrorist often die trying to reach a destination because it's to far away.)

-Npc such as those that keep T's out of specific areas like those found in Vip areas for Disco

-Ts should start out with some sort of weaponry other than a knife, or make the knife a throwing knife.(safer for CTs because Ts can dispose of their knife.)

-Mute Ts instantly as soon as a CT starts talking (anyone abusing this rule can and should be Teambanned.)

-Killing a CT does not make you red, (no longer the case.) (The Death of a CT or T should not be displayed in the top right corner.)

-Dead players can (possess objects.)(this example is found in games like Garys Mod, game mode- Trouble in terrorist town, in which dead players possess an object by making it move or jump or roll,(this helps the live players find the terrorist.)) This option should be considered as an indirect alternative to Ghosting which is almost always done because often times Admins aren't in the game to, !mute @dead.

-Mature voices being heavily enforced, *Children as wardens often abuse their power.*

done!

-Ts should start out with some sort of weaponry other than a knife, or make the knife a throwing knife.(safer for CTs because Ts can dispose of their knife.)

Wha... wouldn't that lead to insta-rebel every round?

Wha... wouldn't that lead to insta-rebel every round?

well i think its good because that way at the beginning Ts could drop the only chance of hope they have, plus who gives their prisoners knives -.-

2 things:

1. Possessing objects would be cheating, but at 0:00, I could see this as a benefit, though the object could become broken and wouldn't be able to kill any1.

2. I HATE throwing knives. Just a BIG pain and no real need.

Other than that, I like. :D

well i think its good because that way at the beginning Ts could drop the only chance of hope they have, plus who gives their prisoners knives -.-

I meant the "Ts should start out with some sort of weaponry other than a knife" part. And throwable knife would just mean complete shut-down to rebelling, which wouldn't be much fun