+1 Unless you guys get the other demo working and it shows harder evidence I believe this was just a case of jumping the gun.

6 minutes ago, Skeletal said:

it just started the demo so my bad, i trying to understand what was going on, other than that, the aim inconsistancy could be seen as toggling off and on

Inconsistent aiming is hardly proof of some one hacking. I don't know about maf but it takes me a while to get into the full swing of aiming properly. Also "could have been" isn't an argument.

Honestly, I don't care if he stays banned or whatever, What kind of bugs me is how he keeps coming on with different alts, if you get your main account banned on another server just don't bother going to other servers, I mean if you keeping coming with different alts to just troll people or make people think you are hacking, don't you think thats kind of fudgeed.

2 minutes ago, Frusty said:

Also "could have been" isn't an argument.

Also yeah about this, staff should never perm players for hacking unless they are sure of it without doubt and got full blown evidence. "Could have" or "might be" should never be enough to perm a player form the server for something like this

3 minutes ago, Frusty said:

+1 Unless you guys get the other demo working and it shows harder evidence I believe this was just a case of jumping the gun.

Inconsistent aiming is hardly proof of some one hacking. I don't know about maf but it takes me a while to get into the full swing of aiming properly. Also "could have been" isn't an argument.

also im not arguing to keep him banned, i'm saying thats what segg couldve thought,

2 minutes ago, Skeletal said:

Honestly, I don't care if he stays banned or whatever, What kind of bugs me is how he keeps coming on with different alts, if you get your main account banned on another server just don't bother going to other servers, I mean if you keeping coming with different alts to just troll people or make people think you are hacking, don't you think thats kind of fudgeed.

one alt (two accounts)

ill41057 went on her alt to play surf many moons ago, too.

Just now, maf427 said:

one alt (two accounts)

ill41057 went on her alt to play surf many moons ago, too.

Ill was also staff, that wanted to play without doing staff poop. I'm curious why you do it.

2 minutes ago, Skeletal said:

Ill was also staff, that wanted to play without doing staff poop. I'm curious why you do it.

you shouldn't ask why. i literally have the url to my main account in my alt account's bio.

Edited by maf427
quote (see edit history)

1 minute ago, maf427 said:

you shouldn't ask why. i literally have the url to my main account in my alt account's bio.

why not just play your main on surf? What I'm seeing is everytime you go on surf with your alt, you enjoy everyone just screaming hacker and just making a mess like this

6 minutes ago, Skeletal said:

why not just play your main on surf? What I'm seeing is everytime you go on surf with your alt, you enjoy everyone just screaming hacker and just making a mess like this

i didn't display any sort of enjoyment when i was being called a cheater. it's a little bit unorthodox too, because when you realized it was me playing on the alt, you were making this uncanny-esque laugh while telling me to "fudge off".

Just now, maf427 said:

i didn't display any sort of enjoyment when i was being called a cheater. it's a little bit unorthodox too, because when you realized it was me playing on the alt, you were making this uncanny-esque laugh while telling me to "fudge off".

because staff and people in server were calling you a hacker, this isnt the first time this has happened

@Krampus I agree with that. I'm trying to get the other demo up and working properly for better evidence. We had multiple people together watching it in game and it looked exceptionally suspicious (shots that appeared to be way more than instinct) paired along with Maf's tendency to use alts. I will say he is open about the use of multiple accounts however do believe he has said its to troll about hacking on servers before. I completely understand and agree that without the 3rd demo there is not much to go off of here so I am currently trying to  get it running.

After reviewing the provided demos, I'll have to go with a +1 for unban. Aside from maf being his normal self on an alt for whatever reasons he may have, I don't really see any proof of actual illegitimate play.

49 minutes ago, maf427 said:

-snip the stuff because haha-

spectator at its finest.. lags a lot, especially around tick 16000 where it was an instinctive action to check the corner of the hallway..

nothing in here is suspicious, to me, at least, other than the crappy tickrate that spectator runs on.

Spectator mode runs the same as being on a team, it is demos that are weird looking. As far as I am aware they record the serverside version of events which is great for looking at projectiles, but hitscan is done clientside and thus looks really janky in demos.

Also I think @Elcark@Vexx and @Vargas have yet to give input.

Edited by mrnutty12 (see edit history)

Just now, Johny3Tears said:

@Krampus I agree with that. I'm trying to get the other demo up and working properly for better evidence. We had multiple people together watching it in game and it looked exceptionally suspicious (shots that appeared to be way more than instinct) paired along with Maf's tendency to use alts. I will say he is open about the use of multiple accounts however do believe he has said its to troll about hacking on servers before. I completely understand and agree that without the 3rd demo there is not much to go off of here so I am currently trying to  get it running.

Oh there's a 3rd demo? I wasn't aware of this, my bad. Probably better to keep it open just in case ^^

1 minute ago, Kypari said:

Oh there's a 3rd demo? I wasn't aware of this, my bad. Probably better to keep it open just in case ^^

I second this statement.