Kypari

Remove trade_3d_land_v3 from TGH

Remove it or keep it?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Remove or keep trade_3d_land_v3

• Remove it
    • Keep it

Though this map looks really cool, it is not designed with tf2 in mind at all. Everyone is too scared to go through each of the pipes as the entire enemy team or a sniper will take you out instantly. Aside from that, the main reason I believe this should be removed is because you have to manually kill yourself if you fall off the map, which not everyone knows how to do in the first place if they are newer to TF2.

U6ohHBU.jpg

In addition to not really liking the map's look that much in the first place, I also really dislike how annoying it is to get to the main area as RED team, since they have to go through the underground. All for the removal of this map.

+1

+1 There have been countless times someone nominates this map for the lulz and then it kills the server for the night, even on our busiest nights. I'd be happy to see this gone. 

+1 the map is truly awful to play on, all it boils down to is red camping the pipe and blue being too scared to go through it, this leads to neither team having any fun.

+1 made a vote to remove this map a while ago and not sure why it didn't go through. This map is not fun, small, and horribly broken.

+1  awfully designed map which nominating for just makes you look like a troll

takes about 3 minutes to get to the fight for red team which is a teleport in which you will just get instakilled as you move into it

also kills the server quite alot because everyone who plays on tgh knows that this map is not fun in the slightest

12 minutes ago, Moosty said:

+1 simply because it's so much lower quality and less polished than the other maps we host

Meh, I actually think the map is really cool and this level is pretty iconic to me imo ? I just think the map is really buggy and doesn't fit TF2