TBOHB

Meetup?

OK SO

I was doing some thinking with @Brutarii and we had the idea of a meetup. This post is to merely get opinions about it and what yall peeps think.

Where: Chicago, Illinois

When: TBD

Who: Anybody who is a current member is welcome!

NOTE: This is not an official thing yet, but just to see what people would think about it. Please leave constructive feedback down below!

I think it would be cool to meet up! The only things I'd worry about are identification, distance and what we would do on meet up. Sounds fun, though!

Just now, Natsu said:

I think it would be cool to meet up! The only things I'd worry about are identification, distance and what we would do on meet up. Sounds fun, though!

Yeah forgot to mention this. Chicago is a pretty big city, which means theres lots of things to do there. Go sightseeing, eat some quality food (there are some really nice restaurants there), and we could just walk around, just a general hang out. Navy Pier as well!

Me, shwash and nutty have all talked about meeting up in Chicago, id be down as long as someone could put me up for a night or 2

OHHH poop BOYSSSSS. You know how many times I tried setting up a meet up? Im in Florida rn but I need to go back to Chicago to pack my poop up. So if we can get something figured out, I'd totally be down! 

Theres a con happening in Rosemont on July 6-8, so we could always meet up there or if theres something else you can think of.

yeah anime midwest is happening there. that could be a meetup spot but idk how many people are willing to go for a few reasons; 1 being if they like anime enough to go to it and pay for the pass and 2 if they even want to go to a convention at all.

9 hours ago, Brutarii said:

yeah anime midwest is happening there. that could be a meetup spot but idk how many people are willing to go for a few reasons; 1 being if they like anime enough to go to it and pay for the pass and 2 if they even want to go to a convention at all.

I mean we dont HAVE to go to the con ((Im just sayign Id be there anyway Topkek))

But Rosemont would be a nice little place to have a meet up, With all the little shops and the mall right there.

6 minutes ago, Nozomi said:

I mean we dont HAVE to go to the con ((Im just sayign Id be there anyway Topkek))

But Rosemont would be a nice little place to have a meet up, With all the little shops and the mall right there.

yeah and the airport real close so we can play dodge the plane :^) nah im messing, idk much about rosemont so you could be the tour guide there

If you guys would be interested in like July 6 weekend, I could come out to Chi-Raq for my birthday ^~^