• In-Game Name
    ˣᵍ|QueenOfHearts®
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.co
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    200 hours
  • Information

I have been apart of xG for 7 years now. I applied for mod a few times in the past, Once for CSS when I was waaaay too young and once for TF2. I have been playing on the servers a lot more and xG feels way different, more friendly, and like a family. I would love to be able to moderate the servers as I think I could be a great addition to the tea, I tend to play later than other mods and try to be mature and friendly. I would love the opportunity and thanks to xG for giving me such a wonderful few years!

+1, seen her on the servers a bunch lately and definitely knows whats going on with all the rules and such.  Never seen her have problems with other people on the server and always is upbeat and friendly to everyone.  Good luck on the rest of your application! ?

+1 see her on the servers all the time. Knows the rules and enforces them. Definitely make a great addition to the staff board.

We need some feminine touch around here.

+1

Always on late night and love to keep conversations going with the randoms and such. Would be a great addition to the staff roster!

Woah, you're Vinyl?!

Definite +1, see you all the time and have never heard a discouraging word about anything, along with being consistent in assisting the community. Good luck!

+1 Although all girls have cooties you happen to have less than others so you aight. Plus the fact that you're active and great with other members, and that you know are rules for many servers

Quick question..

Do you just play on surf only or any other server cause I have never seen you in game or even recognize your alias.

5 minutes ago, Miyukii said:

Quick question..

Do you just play on surf only or any other server cause I have never seen you in game or even recognize your alias.

I've seen her many times on tgh and ff2

45 minutes ago, Johny3Tears said:

I've seen her many times on tgh and ff2

Never seen her on tgh ever, even though it's the only server i go on right next to pkmn trade and ff2.

for my vouch, i'll keep it neutral since I never seen you in-game nor heard of you. Hopefully I can have a chance to see you in-game so that I can give you a proper vouch.