• In-Game Name
    YeEternalTuna
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:56604228
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    29 days 16:16:38 hrs
  • Information

I've been in xG for about 2-3 years now and I've been mod and admin (for a total of 9ish months) and its been around 9 months since I stepped down. The TF2 division has changed quite a lot ever since then. Since I've gotten interested in TF2 again and that I got to know the new(ish) community more, I feel like I should become staff again because summers coming (or already here for some people) and I know there's going to be an influx of people/rule breakers. Plus there are some regulars that look at staff negatively (only a really small amount) and I would like to (attempt to) change their view of staff. All in all I'm starting to get more active now and I'm getting the feeling of crunching some trolls since I have more time to do so.

+1

I know Tuna well, he was one of the first people to introduce me to this community. He did good in the past, and seeing how he is recently, I think he'll do good now.

Also glad to see your finally getting back into play my boy.

I'm quite mixed on this, Tuna.

While I definitely will give you the fact that you were a good staff last time you were, I'll be hesitant only because there have been multiple scenarios where you have been less than mature. However, I have seen you on alot more lately and honestly, you've gotten better with your mood, leaning more towards a positive vouch for now.

+1

6 minutes ago, Tatost said:

examples???

Uber Upgrades, during when Tuna was still mod, whenever I killed him, I spammed "lel". Instead of warning me, he proceeded to get upset at me and near insult me downright, infront of other servergoers.

Pokemon Trade, before he was mod. Being disrespectful to many players that killed him and was unpleasing to be around.

As I said, he has definitely changed and I'm more than settled on giving him a positive vouch. Examples seem unnecissary when I'm intent on being positive.

Also, what grammatical error is there in my post? If you want to give me bad ratings to lower my rank, at least be upfront about it.

Edited by OneGlove
Tatost's rating. (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, OneGlove said:

Uber Upgrades, during when Tuna was still mod, whenever I killed him, I spammed "lel". Instead of warning me, he proceeded to get upset at me and near insult me downright, infront of other servergoers.

Pokemon Trade, before he was mod. Being disrespectful to many players that killed him and was unpleasing to be around.

As I said, he has definitely changed and I'm more than settled on giving him a positive vouch. Examples seem unnecissary when I'm intent on being positive.

thought you were referring to stuff more recent, not a year ago lol

1 minute ago, Tatost said:

examples???

Chill. Not everyone is going to have a folder of evidence they collect against someone, especially when it's been nearly a year since they've been around much. That doesn't meant whatever has been done hasn't left a lasting impression. 

In the time I saw you as staff tuna, to call you great would be a bit of a stretch. You did the basics alright if not mediocre but beyond that you seemed to have some extreme problems with attitude. There was a lot of complaints I heard of in regards to it and just how you acted as staff in many situations from a variety of sources. Personally what I was able to see was that whenever confronted about how you acted, you'd be very dismissive of any of it and practically just ignore what people had to say. You also just didn't seem to have any care or effort when you would come on, but that was more towards the end before you stepped down.

Over the time you've been active on discord though as onegolve said your mood has been really great and you've shown what seems like some real care for the place. Of course you haven't exactly been active on servers for awhile, but with that turning around things are looking up in general from how you were when you left.

It's gonna be a -1 from me for now, but Im hopeful you can turn that around by not only being active on servers but showing that positive attitude there as well. 

3 minutes ago, Elcark said:

Personally what I was able to see was that whenever confronted about how you acted, you'd be very dismissive of any of it and practically just ignore what people had to say.

I actually never ignored anything anyone said back then especially since when the entire community is at your neck for any little thing you do or say. I only talked to one individual because I could only trust this one individual. It may not have seemed like it but I did take in every piece of criticism and insult and thought about it for a while.

6 minutes ago, Elcark said:

You also just didn't seem to have any care or effort when you would come on, but that was more towards the end before you stepped down.

Yeah that's what usually happens with most of the people who step down. The case for me is that I got bored and its one of the reasons why I stepped down in the first place. 

As much as I hate to say it, but I'm staying neutral. I know I told you I would plus one your staff app if you applied again. But I would need to see you on more. If I see you some more I would totally change this to a +1.

2 hours ago, TBOHB said:

As much as I hate to say it, but I'm staying neutral. I know I told you I would plus one your staff app if you applied again. But I would need to see you on more. If I see you some more I would totally change this to a +1.

he pretty much only plays surf, so you should go there if you want to see your knight in shining armor : )

+1 and no it’s not because we are close friends, because we only started actually talking like 2 weeks ago. It’s because when he was actually staff he did enforce the rules like anyone else fairly, and still got so much crap from people for doing so. I can tell he actually wants to make a difference on how staff are viewed in a negative light

Edited by NitNat (see edit history)