• Previous Member
    No
  • Identity
    STEAM_1:1:84710716
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
  • Reason for Joining

was a paid mod and a donor still am a donor never felt the need to join but now I feel like I should and maybe go for mod :P

5 hours ago, james8470 said:

Did you call a vote before spawning bosses here? 

https://xenogamers.com/rank/player_histories/chat/495199

https://xenogamers.com/rank/player_histories/chat/498041

Yes, you could've just called them from the console, but it seems you use chat a lot for commands so I'm just wondering.

Good luck on the app ?

yes when ever i use vote i use console because when i do /vote in chat the question gets messed up every time, and when i use console it doesn’t get messed up. I’ve spawned one boss without a vote since me being back and i was already talked to about it and haven’t done it since. i know i abused paid mod when i had it but i was younger and more trying to have fun but now i’m trying to get xG how it was all the servers populated and almost full i know a lot of you memebers and staff have doubts about me but i have grown since than and i’ll im asking for is another try to show you guys who I am now. i haven’t abused donor since i paid for it many years ago cause i don’t want to see my powers taken away.

9 minutes ago, TooSadToTalk said:

yes when ever i use vote i use console because when i do /vote in chat the question gets messed up every time, and when i use console it doesn’t get messed up. I’ve spawned one boss without a vote since me being back and i was already talked to about it and haven’t done it since. i know i abused paid mod when i had it but i was younger and more trying to have fun but now i’m trying to get xG how it was all the servers populated and almost full i know a lot of you memebers and staff have doubts about me but i have grown since than and i’ll im asking for is another try to show you guys who I am now. i haven’t abused donor since i paid for it many years ago cause i don’t want to see my powers taken away.

You did not call a vote on multiple occasions because just last week I had to respond to a call admin on you for that reason. -1 for mod. Neutral for membership. Also probably not a great profile picture for the forums

15 minutes ago, Johny3Tears said:

You did not call a vote on multiple occasions because just last week I had to respond to a call admin on you for that reason. -1 for mod. Neutral for membership. Also probably not a great profile picture for the forums

i’m sorry i don’t really recall what day or what i did or what server but if staff said it happened then it happened but besides that you’ll see less calls about me because why not be a normal civilized donor and is this profile picture better?

Wowie you my friend have not changed at all from what you've shown me. Earlier today you spawn killed and spawn hit multiple times your excuse being ''I'm bored''. I also heard from multiple people like night that you had abused your donor powers by spawning in the valve rocket launcher without making a vote, and killing people with it. -1 and if possible, a punishment seeming as tho theres been quite a few things hes done and got away with which is completely unacceptable and should be dealt with immediately.

5 minutes ago, YeEternalTuna said:

Wowie you my friend have not changed at all from what you've shown me. Earlier today you spawn killed and spawn hit multiple times your excuse being ''I'm bored''. I also heard from multiple people like night that you had abused your donor powers by spawning in the valve rocket launcher without making a vote, and killing people with it. -1 and if possible, a punishment seeming as tho theres been quite a few things hes done and got away with which is completely unacceptable and should be dealt with immediately.

i’m glad you brought this up earlier i didn’t spawn kill i accidentally hit someone with melee there was plenty of mods and admins there who witnessed it and the valve rocket launcher no i didn’t make a vote and nor did i kill anybody a mod joined and started talking to me and said i was fine but said nextime so no one bitches he said call a vote for valve rocket launcher and it’s not that i have been abusing it’s just i had gotten my self a bad name on xG and still have it. Every time since i’ve been back “the abuse” has been validated as not abusing by higher ups so please don’t get on my case when i have not done a single thing then spawn a couple bosses with out a vote 

2 minutes ago, TooSadToTalk said:

i didn’t spawn kill i accidentally hit someone with melee there was plenty of mods and admins there who witnessed it 

-1 Because you were abusing donation powers earlier and now you're straight lying saying that you "accidentally hit someone" when you deliberately sniped into enemy spawn. The excuse you used to justify your actions when questioned by a member on the server was that you were bored. 

1 minute ago, NitNat said:

-1 Because you were abusing donation powers earlier and now you're straight lying saying that you "accidentally hit someone" when you deliberately sniped into enemy spawn. The excuse you used to justify your actions when questioned by a member on the server was that you were bored. 

no i did try and snipe in to there spawn it didn’t work out like i knew it wasn’t going to and there not excuses they are justified reasons but not justified by you guys justified by that being the reason i did it like how is sniping into spawn abusing donor powers and how was i abusing donor powers? earlier i was on ff2 and i changed my gravity then mod told me to reset it so i did like it does not say in donor rules not to use gravity on certain servers 

it’s just me exercising my rights as a donor to the max and half of you guys get mad cuz you know what i’m doing is smartass-ary and the other half doesn’t have a problem cuz they know there isn’t a problem 

2 minutes ago, TooSadToTalk said:

no i did try and snipe in to there spawn it didn’t work out like i knew it wasn’t going to and there not excuses they are justified reasons but not justified by you guys justified by that being the reason i did it like how is sniping into spawn abusing donor powers and how was i abusing donor powers? earlier i was on ff2 and i changed my gravity then mod told me to reset it so i did like it does not say in donor rules not to use gravity on certain servers 

it’s just me exercising my rights as a donor to the max and half of you guys get mad cuz you know what i’m doing is smartass-ary and the other half doesn’t have a problem cuz they know there isn’t a problem 

You are admitting to ruining game balance with some of your donors powers, which is against the rules, but the sniping into enemy spawn and actually killing people wasn't an example of donor abuse, but a reason as to why you are still creating trouble with even the most basic of rules.

I don't really know you and I'm aware you were one of the few paid mods back in the day and did a fairly poor job at that, (I'll put aside the past, as that was a long time ago) however after me not being active on servers for several months and joining today just to see what's up with current xg I was greeted to listen to a group of 3-4 people talking about how you spawned in a valve rocket launcher the day prior and abused it without a proper vote. 

However I can't give a solid answer so I'm staying neutral due to my long absence, but my observation still may hold some sort of resonance with any sort of negative feedback present in the thread

Good luck with your membership