No
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/ReverseMJP
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    12 days
  • Reason for Joining

I have been on this server for a long time in my life. I have been playing ever since my first computer came in the mail. I have seen this community go through a lot of stuff and I never thought of applying for member. I just want to be part of the community.

A:7 very speratic, M:5 constantly talks over others including staff to have his way on issues and causes issues. Can be mature and respectful some times but always has to have the last word on an issue even if it doesn't involve him

Also may have stolen joshlink100's voice

Edited by Johny3Tears (see edit history)

Talks over staff and player a lot. Starts a lot of drama, likes to loophole whenever possible. Is kind of a bully, intentional or not and can be rude to staff and members because of this. Active but quiet half the time and the other half is bragging or starting arguments. 

However he does try to have a calm non yelling voice, the issue is I think he is unaware of how disrespectful some of the things he says can be.  

M:4

A:7

Edited by VinylScratch (see edit history)

2 hours ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

+1 

A: 7

M: 6

why do you include A/M but not an explanation for your plus one?

I don't really know this guy, so I'm just going to withhold my vouch.

Constantly likes to talk over people, to the point where he'll "sush" someone just so he can talk, and start arguments. He's had a pretty big comms ban history in the past few weeks. He needs to work on these things before we should consider him as a member

4 hours ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

+1 

A: 7

M: 6

Ok so i forgot to include a reason:

MJP is someone who has some drama surrounding him and is looked down on by some, but is actually fairly easy to deal with and truely loves xG and would love to see it improve. By simply treating him with respect but still keeping firm, he'll recognize you and treat you with respect. This has worked well for me and he now trusts me. He has led to being considering him as one of the very trustworthy surf regulars as he has never given me false information.

Edited by FrostyBoiGrim
Lol i needed a bit more explanation and spelt xG as cg (see edit history)

5 hours ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

Ok so i forgot to include a reason:

MJP is someone who has some drama surrounding him and is looked down on by some, but is actually fairly easy to deal with and truely loves xG and would love to see it improve. By simply treating him with respect but still keeping firm, he'll recognize you and treat you with respect. This has worked well for me and he now trusts me. He has led to being considering him as one of the very trustworthy surf regulars as he has never given me false information.

Wait, so your your agreeing that he's very Imature and fairly inactive, but +1 cause he gives you info? That seems very biased...what info is he giving thats so valuable?

2 hours ago, Johny3Tears said:

Wait, so your your agreeing that he's very Imature and fairly inactive, but +1 cause he gives you info? That seems very biased...what info is he giving thats so valuable?

He's saying if you actually treat him correctly instead as a animal, that he'll respect you back. I'm going to 100% assume that information is relating to reporting people when ever theres something going on and that he could trust him if he were to lets say, report a hacker? If there's something going on here let's keep it to the pm's because I can see there's something funky happening rn.

9 hours ago, YeEternalTuna said:

He's saying if you actually treat him correctly instead as a animal, that he'll respect you back. I'm going to 100% assume that information is relating to reporting people when ever theres something going on and that he could trust him if he were to lets say, report a hacker? If there's something going on here let's keep it to the pm's because I can see there's something funky happening rn.

no, it just stood out to me as a very odd way to recommend someone for member