TBOHB

Stepping Down from member

Hey man, you can always reach out to me or Virr if you have any issues with another member. I'll give you a day to reconsider but I would like you to message me so we can resolve this problem if we can.

Just because you got 2 -1's on a staff app doesn't mean people hate you and don't want you in the clan, everyone can be criticised for something or the other, and not everyone are fit for staff.

I think you should stay and not be a drama queen, no one wants you to leave

Perhaps I should provide some insight as to what is going on. I'm temporarily leaving xG to better my mental health. I've mentally become a very toxic person, as well as self depreciative (or something I don't like) and I need to find a way to better myself. My thought process is if I leave xG, it will act as sort of a catalyst to start to better myself as a person. I've talked with other people and have given my great ideas. But yes I do wish to step down from member @Aegean.

It is sad to see you go, but, if it is for the sake of your health, then we will be waiting for you. 
So good luck out there pal!