hongkongatron

Remove trade_pso_seabed_v2

REMOVE   

41 members have voted

1. 1. remove??

• no
    • yes

The map is a long, grueling-to-explore hallway that can be exploited by walking out of the world and onto the map floor, which doesn't kill you. It has many non-gameplay related flaws, and it's usually nominated only when people want to kill the server, or someone's not played on it before. It takes an extraordinarily long amount of time to find anyone to fight, and often feels like bunker but amplified 100 times over.

eh, on one hand I think it's pretty funny and I like the aesthetic, but on the other hand it really is just a worse longer bunker. 

+1 but I don't really care all that much, we hardly seem to rtv to it anyway. 

+1 map is super boring and nobody knows what its from. Plus we already have bunker so there is no need to have 2 bunkers

Just now, TBOHB said:

+1 map is super boring and nobody knows what its from. Plus we already have bunker so there is no need to have 2 bunkers

False, we don’t have enough bunker, since what am I supposed to do when it’s bunker ‘o clock, and bunker is recently played.

stop this madness.

1 minute ago, Bluez_ said:

False, we don’t have enough bunker, since what am I supposed to do when it’s bunker ‘o clock, and bunker is recently played.

stop this madness.

well not everybody enjoys bunker-style maps. i think more people dislike them than enjoy them.

4 minutes ago, TBOHB said:

also idk if my vouches are valid anymore for map removal threads so disregard if needed

+1 I don't want any bunker like maps, in fact, Pso Seabed also feels like a large maze that takes so long to get used to. Of which is worse than vanilla Bunker.

Only positive I've seen is that it is more open than bunker and that retro area.

9 minutes ago, Bluez_ said:

what am I supposed to do when it’s bunker ‘o clock, and bunker is recently played.

Play Aquatic ruin, as much as I do dislike that map, at least Aquatic-o-clock sounds better than Bunker-o-clock.

Edited by Nyxll (see edit history)

Ya wanna say a thing blue? Because that's what these threads are for. Probably more effective than just marking every +1 with "are you insane?" 

The map legitimately has some problems. Minor ones since unless you go completely out of your way to find them it's unlikely you'll have to deal with them, but still, there's a few sections on a wall that aren't even solid and let you clip outside the map. It's also just bunker but really long, so like, the saving grace bunker has in funneling team-fights into a few areas isn't present in a map that's basically a maze, where even if you know the way to the other teams' spawn it takes 10 years to find anyone on the opposite team.

5 minutes ago, LAN_Megalodon said:

Ya wanna say a thing blue? Because that's what these threads are for. Probably more effective than just marking every +1 with "are you insane?" 

The map legitimately has some problems. Minor ones since unless you go completely out of your way to find them it's unlikely you'll have to deal with them, but still, there's a few sections on a wall that aren't even solid and let you clip outside the map. It's also just bunker but really long, so like, the saving grace bunker has in funneling team-fights into a few areas isn't present in a map that's basically a maze, where even if you know the way to the other teams' spawn it takes 10 years to find anyone on the opposite team.

Ok, i still like the map though.

20 minutes ago, Bluez_ said:

Ok, i still like the map though.

Ok great, convince people of that then, that's what the forums are for, don't just mark every +1 with "are you insane"? We're not really proposing something radical here considering the vocal majority of the server's opinion on the map, and spamming random vaguely negative reactions is much less effective at convincing any fence-sitters that the map shouldn't be removed compared to an actual argument.

Edited by LAN_Megalodon (see edit history)

Just now, LAN_Megalodon said:

ok great, convince people of that then, that's what the forums are for, don't just mark every +1 with "are you insane"? we're not really proposing something radical here considering the vocal majority of the server's opinion on the map, and spamming random vaguely negative reactions is much less effective at convincing any fence sitters that the map shouldn't be removed compared to an actual argument.

Ok, sorr, I noticed the joke went to far, so removed said reactions a while ago. The sad thing about bunker-esc maps is that I like them, but I can’t explain why. I won’t be that heartbroken if this map is removed, as long as we keep bunker.

1 minute ago, Bluez_ said:

Ok, sorr, I noticed the joke went to far, so removed said reactions a while ago. The sad thing about bunker-esc maps is that I like them, but I can’t explain why. I won’t be that heartbroken if this map is removed, as long as we keep bunker.

Oh right I started a hashtag while I was on the server about going against bunker. And alas, I continue to be a butthole, must be in my blood.