• In-Game Name
    xG^tree
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:54017102
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    4 days 6 hours
  • Information

I joined xG almost a month in a half ago and got member as soon as I could. I fell in love with this community. I love everything about the xG servers. Because of that, I want to give back to the community that has already given me so many great friends early on along with many more friends to come. I feel the best way to give back and contribute to the community is to become staff. I want to be the person that players can seek when they require assistance. I want to be the guy that anyone can talk to no matter what.

One problem I feel I can improve on is using my microphone in-game. I really think I don't use it as much as I should be. I believe that becoming staff will not only motivate me to start using my microphone more, but it will help me improve my social skills, which, since I'm not super outgoing, will help improve as well. I don't want to become staff just to punish rule breakers, I want to become staff so I can not only help myself grow, but more importantly the community. I truly feel that this community has a spot for everyone and if I can help people come to love the community as much as I have, then I truly will feel like I have accomplished the goal I have set for myself ever since I came to be passionate for xG.

Honesty, tree is my friend but i'm gonna keep this as unbiased as possible. He can be a little cold in chat but is also very friendly to everyone and also goes the extra step to tell someone the rules or explain a mechanic to them if they ask. He plays almost every day and I don't think I've ever heard any complaints about him. He knows the rules well and doesn't appear to get tilted when there's an issue. I've also noticed, he keeps up this attitude when outside of xG servers which points to just a helpful and kind personality. The main thing that does need improvement however  I think is being less shy and coming out of his shell which he appears to be slowly doing anyways. +1 might have mic?

8 minutes ago, Johny3Tears said:

might have mic?

I do I just rarely use it. Like you and I said, it's something I'm slowly working on improving.

13 minutes ago, Tatost said:

can't remember if this is the guy who constantly grave digs threads...

It may seem like that because I posted a lot in a short amount of time, but I only either created my own topics or replied to topics that still had relevance.

+1, tree is a respectable guy who loves to play and have fun. Is he the most mature? No, no where close. Is he the most outspoken? No, just no. Is he reliable, consistent, funny, enjoyable, and responsible? Hell yes he is. While he doesn't deserve the spot as much as some other people applying, he still deserves a spot.

Edited by FrostyBoiGrim (see edit history)

1 hour ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

+1, tree is a respectable guy who loves to play and have fun. Is he the most mature? No, no where close. Is he the most outspoken? No, just no. Is he reliable, consistent, funny, enjoyable, and responsible? Hell yes he is. While he doesn't deserve the spot as much as some other people applying, he still deserves a spot.

are you okay?

On 7/15/2018 at 7:30 PM, FrostyBoiGrim said:

Okay, i would "delet this", but I can't so I'll just restart and share my opinion while not half asleep.

I am going to keep the +1 but I'm going to explain my position better and hopefully more in-depth.

Tree is a great guy, but he has his flaws. He is a very reliable person, he is consistently respectful of others and always follows the rules to the letter. No matter where he is, he will always take responsibility for his actions and try to make sure others do as well. However, he can be rather (as Seg put it) cold to others, and has previously been a bit immature but nothing severe enough to lessen the +1.