shwash

An expression of gratitude

As a lot of you know, it was my 22nd birthday today. It feels kind of douchey to write a note in the General section of the forums, but I really need to say this, and I have no idea where else to leave a message like this.
I cannot begin to express how thankful I am about joining this clan. When I first joined Nintendo Sixty-Fortress 5 years ago, I could have never guessed the amount of genuine, authentic friendships I would develop within this time. I apologize if this whole post sounds a bit weird, but I just want to thank everyone for making xG what it is for all of these years. Here's to many more!

Man I remember when you were staff. Miss those days. Always sticky jumping on poketrade. Good times. Thanks for bein a pal for the time that i've been talking to you

The best person in xG, you've undoubtably made this place all the better whenever you're around.

24 minutes ago, Tatost said:

when towny comes back up we're making the cave again

hours upon hours of assigned mine grinding just for it all to be reset LOL

Does this mean we get to hit the mascot again?

26 minutes ago, Elcark said:

The best person in xG, you've undoubtably made this place all the better whenever you're around. 

Does this mean we get to hit the mascot again?

no, hitting the mascot is off-limits. Also hiding the mascot head in the password-locked chest is not cool either