bagggel

Pokémon Showdown Tournament

Hey fellow Xenogamers, for a few months now I've been going around asking members of this community what they'd think of if we hosted a Pokémon Showdown tournament, and surprisingly the majority of people I've asked thought it'd be pretty cool and fun if we did host one so I have finally come to the decision to make a Pokémon Showdown Tournament! The tournament is free to enter and anyone can join, there will be prices for those that come 3rd, 2nd and 1st place. The prizes are yet to be decided but it’ll most likely either be Steam gift cards or pure keys from what division you're from, or maybe even something a little special for 1st place. Just be weary that there are only a limited number of slots available, currently the max player count I have decided on will be 14. The first 14 people to apply will take up these slots, anyone that has applied once this limit is reached has the choice to stay as a sub if a player falls absent on battle day or if they drop out of the league. People that have applied when the tournament is full will be instantly signed up to the next tournament once it’s open.

I have created a Discord server for the tournament, it makes my life easier when it comes to organising it as well as posting announcements. All of the tournament rules as well as the tournament format are on the Discord. Feel free to join the server even if you don't want to participate, always nice to have a look around!

https://discord.gg/XDew2fR 
latest?cb=20140828034349

Edited by bagggel (see edit history)

Drafting session is over! Here are the draft picks from each player.

66004610_DraftTable.thumb.png.a46006e76b7fc56ebcaa3e81f5b52515.png

Now that the drafting session is out of the way, prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place as well as the bracket should be made within the next few days.

10 minutes ago, bagggel said:

Now that the drafting session is out of the way, prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place as well as the bracket should be made within the next few days.

This looks really good bagggle. Did you do it?

2 hours ago, bagggel said:

I see Goblin going for pretty much every single Rotom, nice.

Grape looking pretty solid with two different Porygon. 

8 minutes ago, Tatost said:

I see Goblin going for pretty much every single Rotom, nice.

Grape looking pretty solid with two different Porygon. 

Cant forget monotype fighting Nozomi