james8470

Leaving the Clan

This is a very hard post to make.

Please remove my membership status from forums, discord, etc. 

The main reason I'm leaving is because someone like me, a member who proudly wore the [xG] tag for so long and was a former staff member to boot, shouldn't be representing xG. What happened is I was saying some stupid stuff (like, really bad) on YouTube comments* I regret and am very sorry for. Someone recently brought them to my attention (I forgot all about them). I was immature, and, well I guess I've changed since then. I feel really really bad about them. 

*Don't bother looking for them I deleted my channel 

I want to say sorry to @Tatost and anyone else who may've been affected, and also one last time to @bagggel for something that happened awhile ago where I was also immature in the Minecraft division.

But there's another big reason I'm leaving xG; I just got bored of it. I rarely find myself on xG servers anymore, and as such I'm not very qualified to partake in forum discussions so that's out too. I guess there's just not much here for me anymore ?

I just can't find the words to express my gratitude and love of some of the amazing people I've had the pleasure of becoming friends with here. It's been such a gift to have met such wonderful personalities. @ClassicGamer64 @Natsu @Krampus @virr @Aegean @Chrono @YeEternalTuna @Kypari @CappyCappy @Egossi @ael_fjordling @shwash @TBOHB @Caleb956 (and these are just the people I feel closest to, you guys rock!!)

xG has no doubt led to me growing as a person and it will always hold a special place in my life.

Edited by james8470 (see edit history)

: (

YouTube comments don't really mean poop, so do whatever you want there. The second part is pretty relatable tbh, good luck my friend who single-handedly carried the MC div.

28 minutes ago, Tatost said:

good luck my friend who single-handedly carried the MC div.

This. Honestly I do hope you reconsider this entirely as there is no reason to go even if you just aren't around much at all anymore and you are always welcome here. Either way people will always look at you for all of you good you did and effort you put in and you absolutely shouldn't sell yourself short there. 

Take care and best wishes in your endeavors 

Very sorry to hear it ? I hope you can reconsider this or maybe come back at a later date because as mentioned above, you did carry the MC division and you have always been a pleasure to be around

Nobody gives a poop about some stupid youtube comments man. That doesn't count as a reason to leave the clan in my book. You are always welcome back if you ever choose. And thank you for basically making the Minecraft Division what it is. Would never be possible without out you ❤️ (also United States best clan. we will never forget your house of torture and farm)

You wanting to leave is your decision, just know that you will be missed and I will +1 the poop out of your member application if you decide to return. c : 

Hey man, it sucks that you're leaving but I wanna say thanks for everything you've done for xG, and you'll always have a spot in this clan no matter when you come back, and you're always welcome. 

Best of luck and let me know if you ever need anything or if you just wanna chat. 

Cheers.