tree_

Favorite jump map you've completed

My favorite that I've completed has to be hands down jump_minecraftia_preview12. Reason being is because I believe it has exactly what every good jump map has. Each jump is a little more difficult than the last, it is divided into sections that each have a certain theme to go along with their jumps. Every time you get to a new section, it has a bit of a large boost in difficulty. And it also is Minecraft themed. What's not to love about a Minecraft themed tf2 map?

2 minutes ago, Tatost said:

I enjoy speedrunning eons, sithood, home and jurf.

Of those, I really like home and jurf. Eons and sithood are a couple of my favorites as well. 

1 hour ago, Deko said:

I haven't played jump in a LONG time but I remember really enjoing Beef.

Although really short, that's the most difficult map that I've completed

33 minutes ago, tree_ said:

Although really short, that's the most difficult map that I've completed

I know I've done harder in my jump map prime but I cant recall the names.

There are 5 I love. I love beef and home for their simplicity; pagoda and tholos for their creativity; QuBa for being difficult but not too difficult that you can't complete.

There are lots of jump maps that I've enjoyed completing, but the ones that stand out to me are jump_4starters_rebuilt (the newer version of jump_4starters), jump_mariobeta, jump_cube, and jump_littleman. There's nothing more satisfying than being able to finally complete all of the easy, medium, and hard sections of a map in one sitting (in the case of jump_littleman, completing the BLU and RED team sections). You get that euphoric sense of "Yes, I finally did it!"

Jump_sync is also another favorite of mine. Incredibly difficult to beat even the first half of the map; the last half is just downright impossible for me at the moment. But, it's still super satisfying to complete that one jump you've been stuck on for a while.

Edited by Wave420_ (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Bags said:

There are 5 I love. I love beef and home for their simplicity; pagoda and tholos for their creativity; QuBa for being difficult but not too difficult that you can't complete.

I really like tholos. It's definitely in my top 5 favorite maps. 

1 hour ago, Wave420_ said:

There are lots of jump maps that I've enjoyed completing, but the ones that stand out to me are jump_4starters_rebuilt (the newer version of jump_4starters), jump_mariobeta, jump_cube, and jump_littleman. There's nothing more satisfying than being able to finally complete all of the easy, medium, and hard sections of a map in one sitting (in the case of jump_littleman, completing the BLU and RED team sections). You get that euphoric sense of "Yes, I finally did it!"

Jump_sync is also another favorite of mine. Incredibly difficult to beat even the first half of the map; the last half is just downright impossible for me at the moment. But, it's still super satisfying to complete that one jump you've been stuck on for a while.

I really like sync. It took me like a week to complete back when I did it for the first time. 

10 minutes ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

jump_sketchy V2, jump_minecraft, and jump_littleman have been my favorite that I've completed so far

I find jump sketchy more fun to race friends on than other maps! Not sure why though. 

21 minutes ago, tree_ said:

I really like tholos. It's definitely in my top 5 favorite maps. 

I really like sync. It took me like a week to complete back when I did it for the first time. 

When I was really into jumping, I spent hours training on sync. I got to the point where I could beat the map after an hour of choking on the last few jumps : (

13 minutes ago, Tatost said:

When I was really into jumping, I spent hours training on sync. I got to the point where I could beat the map after an hour of choking on the last few jumps : (

The last 3-4 jumps are definitely the most annoying ?

1 hour ago, LAN_Megalodon said:

I remember there was some map I finished with loose cannon and tide turner. It was a jurf map but not the jurf map.

I should try that to see if it works on any other map. It seems fun.