• In-Game Name
    [xG] Nyxll
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:84075452
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    More than 3 months
  • Information

Despite any recent mistakes, I would like to try to be a mod. I see no reason why I should just stand back, and just remind any rule breakers of rules in the motd in any of the servers of xG, especially when there isn't any mods on the server, so I thought I should at least be staff in some way or another.

Edited by Nyxll (see edit history)

Neutral. While I definitely don't have anything against Nyxll, I also have not seen anything that stands out as to why he should be a moderator.

Nyx- I think something that would help greatly would be to get more active with the community while on server and interact more so that people could get a better read on who you are and what you're about. While I see you on surf and TGH daily and have for a good while, I feel like you kind of let yourself vanish into the background a little if you know what I mean.

Also being a mod is much more than telling people to read the motd and stepping back after that! being staff is a volunteer position, but its still a job which you have to be pretty committed to!

-1 IMO you're not staff material at all. I've seen you get upset over the smallest things and mistake friendly jokes for toxicity

2 minutes ago, Johny3Tears said:

I also have not seen anything that stands out as to why he should be a moderator.

^ that

Work on your maturity and your commitment to the community

4 minutes ago, Johny3Tears said:

While I see you on surf and TGH daily and have for a good while, I feel like you kind of let yourself vanish into the background a little if you know what I mean.

I don't really... Communicate well with others sadly, I've also only found myself on Surf only ever once or twice and somewhat curious about what you mean about me being on both surf and tgh daily.

34 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

I don't really... Communicate well with others sadly, I've also only found myself on Surf only ever once or twice and somewhat curious about what you mean about me being on both surf and tgh daily.

I was just noting i've seen you there before but i couldn't recall how much you went across servers. And if you aren't great at communicating, try reaching out to a staff member or another frequent player and try to get to know them! baby steps my dude!

Edited by Johny3Tears (see edit history)

42 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

In my opinion the best thing about staff apps is being able to fix things people point out is wrong.

1 hour ago, Nyxll said:

I don't really... Communicate well with others

This is a very important skill you need to have as a staff member. If you can't communicate and get your point across, exactly what would you be doing as a staff member?