• Division
    Counter-Strike
  • In-Game Name
    [xG] mEmEs
  • Identity
  • Ban Type
    Team Ban
  • Information

I tarped on accident and then killed 3 people, I am very sorry it was an extreme accident I added an s to my go be cause I am retarded, I have learned my lesson. I would just like to be Un-teambanned because it is very fun to play CT, and I would hate for this to happen again.

-1 Its a week, just reread/read the rules and you should be good when you come back. ? 

I was the one who banned the man

The reason i banned mEmEs was because he gave the picture perfect example of a tarp, almost exactly what it says not to do in the rules. His command was, "When cell doors open and I say The Go's take one step out, face the back of your cell and afk freeze." This command was repeated once more exactly the same. He then opened cells and said "Go". mEmEs then proceeded to gun down a stack of three that I was in and said "I said "Go" not "The Go's", I slayed him directly after this and teambanned him for a week, of course 3 kills is not a mass, but if i hadn't of slayed him there were many more T's out and he more than likely would've killed them as well. Of course this is an unintentional mass which results in a one week teamban.

Please educate before you mistake my friend. 

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

-1 Its a week, just reread/read the rules and you should be good when you come back. ? 

I was the one who banned the man

The reason i banned mEmEs was because he gave the picture perfect example of a tarp, almost exactly what it says not to do in the rules. His command was, "When cell doors open and I say The Go's take one step out, face the back of your cell and afk freeze." This command was repeated once more exactly the same. He then opened cells and said "Go". mEmEs then proceeded to gun down a stack of three that I was in and said "I said "Go" not "The Go's", I slayed him directly after this and teambanned him for a week, of course 3 kills is not a mass, but if i hadn't of slayed him there were many more T's out and he more than likely would've killed them as well. Of course this is an unintentional mass which results in a one week teamban.

Please educate before you mistake my friend. 

3 Kills is a mass, im sorry Lithium has given me a reality check. Thank you @Lithium

(I basically meant to say that if i didnt slay him it wouldve been worse and he wouldve killed like 7-8 ppl which would of been a really big mass vs. 3 kills) Thank you for understanding. ?