Question

10 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Kypari said:

Is this a private server or are you planning on making an entirely new community server?

A private server with friends that will probably become a pub.

4 hours ago, Lithium said:

You can go into any community server running sourcemod and type "sm plugins list" in console and see what the server is running. Of course, that only helps you if the plugins are public.

Thanks. This will really help in the future. Hopefully I can find the plugins I'm specifically looking for.

29 minutes ago, OrangeBandito said:

A private server with friends that will probably become a pub.

Thanks. This will really help in the future. Hopefully I can find the plugins I'm specifically looking for.

You shouldn't be trying to host a rival community, specially not as a member of xg.

36 minutes ago, Kypari said:

You shouldn't be trying to host a rival community, specially not as a member of xg.

Eh. It's not like I'm going to do anything with it in the next 5 years. I'm just looking for plugins to dick around with in my server with friends.

20 minutes ago, OrangeBandito said:

Eh. It's not like I'm going to do anything with it in the next 5 years. I'm just looking for plugins to dick around with in my server with friends.

It's fine to make a private server for you and your friends with the plugins, but you can't aid a rival community whilst you are in xG otherwise you risk losing your membership.

1 minute ago, Kypari said:

It's fine to make a private server for you and your friends with the plugins, but you can't aid a rival community whilst you are in xG otherwise you risk losing your membership.

Yeah. Pretty much got that. Like I said though, I'm just looking for the plugins the surf has. For dicking around with.

7 minutes ago, Kypari said:

Pretty much this, but keep in mind we don't have any kind of monopoly on plugins (beyond any made by someone for our servers, such as the jailbreak plugin) and they are all openly available, so denying or hiding them from anyone would be a bit childish. 

@OrangeBandito get in touch with me on discord (elcark#7346) and I'll see about showing you ones that are on the server.   nvm just saw what lithium posted 

Edited by Elcark (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Elcark said:

Pretty much this, but keep in mind we don't have any kind of monopoly on plugins (beyond any made by someone for our servers, such as the jailbreak plugin) and they are all openly available, so denying or hiding them from anyone would be a bit childish. 

@OrangeBandito get in touch with me on discord (elcark#7346) and I'll see about showing you ones that are on the server.   nvm just saw what lithium posted 

That clears it up a bit. Thanks again. I'll close the thread now.