CT_Slay3R

New Thorgot Map: jb_arcade

Original thread by thorgot himself: 

WWW.EDGE-GAMERS.COM

https://i.imgur.com/C0Ukw2s.jpg More screenshots (click for big versions) 19661 19662 19663 I just had a playtest on a smaller server and there are some bugs i want to fix before I suggest this for the ego server. However, I wanted to get it out there so you can try it out and give me any initial feedback you might have. Here's the download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gnf7xstb7gminbb/jb_arcade_b1.zip?dl=1 Please let me know what you think!
Read more  

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gnf7xstb7gminbb/jb_arcade_b1.zip?dl=1

C0Ukw2s.jpg

Welcome to Noiseland Arcade! From the creator of jb_undertale and jb_avalanche comes a brand new jailbreak map. Every cell includes a minigame just like on jb_undertale, and the first few people to finish are rewarded with teleports to vents and random spots. Those who finish later are given guns, armor or a sweet hat. When the cell doors are opened the cell minigames go away, so you have to hurry!

This map features four completely new map games: CSG.ari.O, Rocket Tron, Spelling Bee, and Tap Terrorists. I also coded a new Colors minigame from scratch so I could add new commands and multi-action commands. I also created all the usual favorites, which you'll find in the list below. I wrote thousands of lines of code to create this map, so I hope you enjoy!

====Features===
CSG.ari.O
Rocket Tron (4 players)
Spelling Bee (16 working keyboards)
Tap Terrorists, a competitive clicker game with upgrades
9 Colors with multiple commands at the same time
Cell Minigames: Surf, No-Jump Climb, Water Race, Lasers, Longjumps, Bhop, Strafe Climb, Ice Climb, Normal Climb
Decathlon
Strafe Jump: easy, medium and hard; 0-20 damage
Surf: easy, medium and hard; 0-20 damage; recall and gate buttons
Extreme Jumprope (Jumprope combined with 4 colors, with the colors changing positions every round)
Strafe Climb, Easy Climb, Medium Climb and Hard Climb
Disco
Many secrets and vents

An sG community map created by thorgot.
Music by Darren Korb (Bastion), Danny B (Necrodancer), Daft Punk (Tron), Jeremy Soule (Morrowind), Shuki Levy (Super Mario Bros Show), The Who (Pinball Wizard)
Car model by Ronnie's Cars
Arcade machines by Spicy Apples
Some textures by Curre and Koga73
Some icons designed by Freepik and Scott de Jonge from Flaticon.
Compass rose designed by Ahkam
Globex and Nuclear Plant posters by Dave Perillo
All rights for The Simpsons belong to Fox Broadcasting Company

In order for player invisibility in climb and colors to work properly, you must set sv_disable_immunity_alpha 1. The map attempts to do this when it is loaded.

43 minutes ago, thorgot said:

I've been fixing up bugs the last week, released b2 with a lot of bug fixes:

Workshop link here.

Gamebanana link here.

You sound like a fun guy to be around.

too many people RTV avalanche even though it has like 5 games

undertale is overplayed because little kids like undertale

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

arcade looks fun tbh but I grew a strong hate for the two others because of the people on the server and how often they play it

Edited by Dannypicacho (see edit history)

17 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

arcade looks fun tbh but I grew a strong hate for the two others because of the people on the server and how often they play it

or you could accept that it's actually a good map and that's why people play them. it doesn't help that the current population is full of people who dont want to be warden, and those left that do are cancerous fucks who only do things like FR/LR or trivia or restricting x and having them run back and forth following warden waiting for them to jump/stand/not shift walk.

Take warden on undertale/avalanche, quell the rebellion, and actually do map games. if people bitch about things like hard climb or even medium climb. do them and make them get better. eventually you will get to lr and you will have a fun game being played too.

16 hours ago, thorgot said:

I've been fixing up bugs the last week, released b2 with a lot of bug fixes:

Workshop link here.

Gamebanana link here.

You sound like a fun guy to be around.

Wow, I didn't know that you had an account on xG. Thank you for all that you have contributed to the jailbreak community. The maps you have created have given thousands of users countless hours of very fun gameplay. I love how imaginative every map you make is and each map is better than the last. Can't wait for arcade to be added to our map rotation.

15 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't be a hater bro, those aren't valid reasons.