xG Darrth
  • Identity
    STEAM_1:1:16604515
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    7 days
  • Information

Am 16

I have been a member of xG for a while now and I think its time to try out for moderator. I almost live on the servers, well mostly jailbreak as no one is really on the other ones. A lot of people join the jailbreak server and some don't know rules at all.  I know the rules well enough to enforce them and help new players understand. I try and stop rulebreakers and if it gets out of hand, I call for the higher ups. I know most of the staff and am (hopefully)friends with them. 

That's all I have. Hopefully you guys give me a chance ?

+1

One of the most active members, is on during those moments when the cancer gets out of hand and no staff is usually on.

Calm, patient, respectful, very knowledgeable of the rules, fun guy to talk to. Knows how to deal with rulebreakers and new users.

Darrth gives people chances and has an objective view of most situations.

He would make an excellent addition to the staff team.

So here's a story, we're playing vipinthemix at 2322 pacific time on 8/18/18 and this pleb is rebelling in pool with the scout and i tell him "yo get the 1 tap right now, they're all still in cells otherwise -1" and he proceeds to launch a volley of 8 shots on the CTs who were barely moving and paying no attention to pool prior to his first shot. all of them whiff, not even a body shot.

-1 staff have to be able to at least get 1 kill after they have successfully escaped cell area. ESPECIALLY on a map like vipinthemix where it is so easy to rebel. that's like a staff member following orders on electricrazor.

1 minute ago, Chrono said:

So here's a story, we're playing vipinthemix at 2322 pacific time on 8/18/18 and this pleb is rebelling in pool with the scout and i tell him "yo get the 1 tap right now, they're all still in cells otherwise -1" and he proceeds to launch a volley of 8 shots on the CTs who were barely moving and paying no attention to pool prior to his first shot. all of them whiff, not even a body shot.

-1 staff have to be able to at least get 1 kill after they have successfully escaped cell area. ESPECIALLY on a map like vipinthemix where it is so easy to rebel. that's like a staff member following orders on electricrazor.

RIP

1 minute ago, Chrono said:

i might have to change my +1 to a -1 with this

18 hours ago, CT_Slay3R said:

+1

One of the most active members, is on during those moments when the cancer gets out of hand and no staff is usually on.

Calm, patient, respectful, very knowledgeable of the rules, fun guy to talk to. Knows how to deal with rulebreakers and new users.

Darrth gives people chances and has an objective view of most situations.

He would make an excellent addition to the staff team.

I take this as my own

13 hours ago, Chrono said:

sounds like a -1 to me