• Division
    Counter-Strike
  • Offenders In-Game Name
    ✪ Eugene Krabs
  • Offender's Identity
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Explanation and Evidence

these fat bois hecker and krabs are freekilling every round and no admins would respond to an @ in team chat. so i gotta do this the hard way xd as seen in the short video they are just bad people in general and don't deserve to play on the server ( i can post more videos of them doing this if needed)

1 hour ago, Arnude said:

Videos like this prove the TF2 Side of xG is superior. ?

Videos like this prove that they freekilled and were doing it for fun. In no way does a video of rule breakers in a ban request thread "prove" "tf2 side of xg is superior".

I'm going to preface this with saying that there is no side of xg that is better: but using your "logic" the CS side is better.

• less ban protests meaning either less rule breakers or staff actually doing their duty as staff.
  • In the history of xg even though tf2 has always been more populated (larger mass of players, it's F2P... need i say more?) a resounding majority of the "C" positions (Co leader, community manager, Community leader) have been from the CS:(S/GO) divs. Aegean, Virr, Forest, Hidingmaster, Trollface, Duckii, Bleed, Aegean again (I think at one point, we had brian as well but he was shared. he came from CS, but took over as DL for TF2). TF2 has had kbrassz and Scootaloo. It must mean something that CS div has had significantly more people higher than the "necessary" roles of DL/DM.

Now that my rant on your completely un-necessary and flat out wrong comment. We are not 2 sides of xg, we are 1 xg. try to get along, keep the memeing and trolling down.

I should know. I was and probably still in the meme post overlord. but have some decency and keep it to proper threads.

It also seems that the users were already banned by Bleed. please closerino.