xG:M | Brady1780
  • Identity
    STEAM_1:0:102474235
  • Position
    Administrator
  • Time Active on Servers
    Alot
  • Information

Danny became admin so I thought anyone might have a chance at this ? Plus Im probably the most active staff member along with danny.

-1 no lol

my dude, you've been mod for a month and you were saying in discord you "deserve" a promotion because you joined xG 2 years ago

don't use that "danny became admin" meme for everything that has to do with staff

I've seen you get pretty mad at people and go off on them, you get very toxic and mad when things don't go your way. You're just not ready yet, but Lithium gave me admin so I don't see why not.

Edited by Dannypicacho (see edit history)

Just now, Brady1780 said:

When did I say that???

You were talking about how you were here longer than all of us and that you should've been admin by now. 

1 minute ago, Brady1780 said:

Imma apply and see what happens if I get denied no biggy

so this application is just a meme and you don't actually care about admin, just doing it because "why the hell not"

1 minute ago, Dannypicacho said:

You were talking about how you were here longer than all of us and that you should've been admin by now. 

so this application is just a meme and you don't actually care about admin, just doing it because "why the hell not"

I said I've been here longer than you Danny so don't act like I can't handle the powers because you were saying how I'm not ready to be admin which is why I am leaving it up to lithium to decide not you ?

And plus this application is not a meme i take admin very seriously on the servers.

You both were obnoxiously toxic in discord arguing about which of you actually deserves admin to the point i legitimately had to stop playing, tab out, and mute both of you for 10 minutes. Only to then continue your pointless retarded banter here.

7 minutes ago, Chrono said:

You both were obnoxiously toxic in discord arguing about which of you actually deserves admin to the point i legitimately had to stop playing, tab out, and mute both of you for 10 minutes. Only to then continue your pointless retarded banter here.

I was a witness to this ^^ Y'all were being very toxic towards each other complaining back and forth over dumb stuff. 

18 minutes ago, Chrono said:

I was disagreeing with brady for saying I didn't deserve admin, difference between saying that I deserve to keep admin

Edited by Dannypicacho (see edit history)

-1 in my opinion i have seen some toxic moments with you brady also whenever i need a staff member on jb the ones who get in are jaydow, chrono, and sometimes pepper i understand you might be in school but i haven't seen you on in like a week.

Toxic from time to time

Very rude in a lot of situations

Shows little respect

4 hours ago, Brady1780 said:

I said Imma apply and see what happens if I get denied no biggy

Isn't looking to further the server by getting Admin but just doing it to do it.

Personally didn't think he was deserving of a mod and especially admin

Hard -1

17 hours ago, Shox said:

Toxic from time to time

Very rude in a lot of situations

Shows little respect

Isn't looking to further the server by getting Admin but just doing it to do it.

Personally didn't think he was deserving of a mod and especially admin

Hard -1

Not doing it just to do it. i actually am hella active and would be helpful to the team. Unlike you which is also applying for staff I get on the servers

On 8/29/2018 at 5:35 PM, Brady1780 said:

Unlike you which is also applying for staff I get on the servers

See toxic, cant take simple criticism if he cant handle this doesn't deserve admins which deal with criticism and other things similar a lot.