Brady1780

Brady1780

Brady, admin is usually a promotion given to mods who show they rise above and beyond the expectations and or have proven without a doubt they are mature enough to handle the position (at least in the tf2 division) it's not time based. I've been in the clan for over 5 years now, which is in fact longer than some of the clan higher ups. In my opinion, if you want to be an admin, prove it on server by being the very best staff member you can even when there's nobody watching. 

That being said I don't know how you are on CS servers but the way this thread is going isn't helping to show the maturity I believe admins should have. If I were you I would prove it on the servers because even if you can argue why you think you should be admin on a forum thread, alot more goes into it than a simple + or - 1

In all seriousness, I don’t think you’re fit to be a mod, much less an admin. Without even talking to you once, just reading your posts on this thread proves how childish you are. You have the argumentative capability of an elementary student. You’re apparently a nuisance on the servers with your toxicity, but what the hell, I’m probably worse than you tbh. You desperately need to work on your maturity if you want admin. I myself may not be staff material, but I can sure as hell see that you aren’t either.

Unfortunately i'm going to have to leave a -1 for now. You have a been a moderator for a bit over a month, just give it some time and work on improving your profiency in handling situations that require staff interaction. Admin generally is earned not asked for as it seems to be mostly a recognition that someone has become a very reliable staff member and is respected in the community. Don't try to move up so fast my guy, as aforementioned you have had moderator for a very short time, you should already feel accomplished for achieving that position. If you continue to play as much as you say you have been doing, and you further your proficiency in decision making, and handling sticky situations then i'm sure you will be recognized and rewarded the position of administrator soon enough.

Thank you for reading,

Bot

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

In all seriousness, I don’t think you’re fit to be a mod, much less an admin. Without even talking to you once, just reading your posts on this thread proves how childish you are. You have the argumentative capability of an elementary student. You’re apparently a nuisance on the servers with your toxicity, but what the hell, I’m probably worse than you tbh. You desperately need to work on your maturity if you want admin. I myself may not be staff material, but I can sure as hell see that you aren’t either.

Perfect

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

There were people who did advise against him getting mod for these exact reasons

14 hours ago, Tatost said:

Positions aren't handed out by seniority, but rather the staff member's ability to do the job.

On 8/28/2018 at 3:09 PM, Dannypicacho said:

-1 no lol

my dude, you've been mod for a month and you were saying in discord you "deserve" a promotion because you joined xG 2 years ago

don't use that "danny became admin" meme for everything that has to do with staff

I've seen you get pretty mad at people and go off on them, you get very toxic and mad when things don't go your way. You're just not ready yet, but Lithium gave me admin so I don't see why not.

bad