No
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065414206/
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    17 days
  • Reason for Joining

I want to be a part of xG so I can always be part of this great community that I love playing on almost every day.

To be "that guy", what happened with GHS? I was under the impression that being part of them was the only reason that kept you from applying to be a part of xG (or at least one reason) and even though people  really don't pry into multiclanning significantly, it is still a pretty important concept for membership. I wouldn't badger you to go into any detail, but some small clarification to this would be appreciated. 

Otherwise, +1. Very quiet most the time but a nice and decent person.

23 minutes ago, Elcark said:

To be "that guy", what happened with GHS? I was under the impression that being part of them was the only reason that kept you from applying to be a part of xG (or at least one reason) and even though people  really don't pry into multiclanning significantly, it is still a pretty important concept for membership. I wouldn't badger you to go into any detail, but some small clarification to this would be appreciated. 

Otherwise, +1. Very quiet most the time but a nice and decent person.

It was, in short they recentlyish shut down their servers due to a lack of primarily community involvement along with other things happening with their leadership (the specifics of which I am not privy to) he finally decided to hop on over here.

I'd +1 all the way, but that would be just a bit biased given we are a couple and whatnot. ❤️
A: 7.5
M: ?

I knew something was up when I didn't see GHS in your name!

Literally one of the nicest people I've met. Over the recent months, you have become a lot more talkative on the servers as well +1

A: 9

M: 10

Have seen you on xG and the GHS servers alike, it's a shame a monumental community like GHS is gone again, i was there when they were giving out hundreds of secret saxtons and trying to keep it going months ago, you seem pretty chill then and now, definitely would make a good edition to the community +1

A: 10

M: 8

2 hours ago, Kypari said:

Literally one of the nicest people I've met

sums it up! Pichu is helpful and fun to play with and respectful to others both on and off our servers.

A:8 M:10

A nice, sweet, cute boi who is almost as precious as I. He doesn't talk much but he knows the rules, is quite active, and is very polite. I'm happy you finally decided to apply! 

A: 8

M: 9

*boop* :3

OHHHHH SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PICHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I WAS DREAMING WITH THAT MOMENT.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII   +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He stayed here for loooooooong , he is basically popular in our server , Every regular Players know him including Staff, Members and also Me :D

He became part of our Surf server Because of his Time, his kindness and politeness. 

He doesn't talk too much , however. all these time i was playing at the Surf server PICHU is always being respectful and kind to everyone. 

helping Staff and people. 

i've never seen him Being rude toxic or disrecpenting someone, He is always here get fun and share fun too.

sorry guys my english is getting broken , soo much happiness because pichu decided to apply :D 

M :10 +

A : 10