3 hours ago, Sodium said:

As I said, I made my name Danny Picachos Best Friend, not Danny Picacho 

This was what I meant 

Screenshot_20180914-135041~2.png

16 hours ago, Jaydow said:

wtf danny what about woopx

Dude of course I LOVE WoopX

19 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

Second easiest -1 of my life (not even that far behind the lolisme one tbh), and oh boy I mean this.

Sodium started off as your regular new xG member, played, learned rules, rebelled, etcetera etcetera. He later started become an annoyance as he decided to bug the staff for no particular reason. Being the only one who seemed to ask him to stop, he decided to focus on me. It's also important to note that every single time he broke even the slightest rule, he'd immediately start sucking up to whatever staff was on, usually being me. This was when the real problem began, I told him the community guidelines forbid sucking up to admins and from that day he just became the worst xG player.

His constant need for attention is what sets him apart from other annoying children on the server, since he never seems to stop no matter what you do and will not stop until he gets what he wants. Apart from that he has taken a hobby in spamming binds when he doesn't get attention, and even says these binds out loud on the mic whenever he has the chance. I tried to get away from it by blocking him on steam and in-game (not really, I just told him that so he'd stop, spoiler alert; he didn't but he was convinced), yet he started asking other members to ask me why I hate him, and even after that I decided to explain why, and even after THAT he CONTINUED to harass other players to get my attention and send messages for him. What troubles me is that the other staff seem to find this funny, which isn't too much of a problem since they already all make fun of me, the problem is that if I gag sodium for spamming his binds, another staff will ungag him.

Sodium also loves to argue. If he doesn't get his way he will begin his whining until he gets a response. It's like a drug addiction that never ends, he needs more and more attention, and when given attention he will proceed to acquire more shortly after. He also recognizes the fact that he is problematic to the server, and fuels on that by continuing to quench his thirst. Whenever I get legitimately mad at him, he points out to the entire server that I am mad and laughs. This is not proper behavior.

There's been many cases where he loopholes the rules, and even after I explained to him in depth what a loophole was, he continued to INSIST he shouldn't be punished because he "wasn't breaking a specific rule". After being punished, he claims he was "abused". He really thinks he's funny, and these are the childish aspects that make him everything BUT fit to be a member of the xenogamers community.

I would 100% honest to God rather have JohnGalt42 as a member, hell, maybe even Fern.

Oh yeah;
Activity: 9 ; Sodium is active, he comes on the servers, not much to say here.
Maturity: 1 ; Despite everything I've said, the one thing keeping it from a 0 is his knowledge of the basic JB rules and his ability to apply them to basic JB gameplay.

I claim this as mine now

@Sodium Danny’s kind of right. I’d say I’d say that if you want to get member don’t try to be Danny’s friend or obsessed with Danny. It’s probally really annoying to Danny and annynoying to everyone else. I don’t know why we’re worried about impersonation because the voices are very different and I’ve personally never seen him do that.

+1 Look the whole shit with danny is bad you need to stop dude its annoying to everybody on the server. Its just not funny and is slight harassment considering everyday all you do is spam keybinds.

Other than that he is pretty cool mostly plays as a t but is alright.

A-8

M-7 (when dannys on is like a 5)

3 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

+1 Look the whole shit with danny is bad you need to stop dude its annoying to everybody on the server. Its just not funny and is slight harassment considering everyday all you do is spam keybinds.

Other than that he is pretty cool mostly plays as a t but is alright.

A-8

M-7 (when dannys on is like a 5)

Sorry man, I’ll stop it with the Danny stuff, and I’ll unwind all of my Danny keybinds 

1 hour ago, Sodium said:

Also note that I had it as my name for ONE MINUTE

because I was about to kick you then you stopped

2 hours ago, Brady1780 said:

I claim this as mine now

yo wtf can we get a ban please

1 hour ago, CatTrix said:

no disrespect i dont think the tf2 community should be dealing with csgo, im sorry but thats not apart of your community

Seg doesn't come on a lot, but everyone should have a chance to pitch in their thoughts.

23 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

because I was about to kick you then you stopped

yo wtf can we get a ban please

Seg doesn't come on a lot, but everyone should have a chance to pitch in their thoughts.

I stwitched it to Danny’s Best Friend before you threatened to kick

2 hours ago, CatTrix said:

no disrespect i dont think the tf2 community should be dealing with csgo

I agree and that's why I noted it a couple times!

As a staff member I'm only trying to give my perspective on the interactions of the community as a whole b/c we are a multi faceted clan - so you're right, this isn't my community, it's OUR community!

I ultimately have no say in the CS division, but that doesn't mean that I can't voice my feelings and thoughts on the matter! ?

Edited by SegFault (see edit history)

I am of the mindset that you tend to be a shit-disturber anytime @Dannypicacho is on the server. You also need to respect the mods and admins (including Danny) a bit more than you do. Oddly enough you behave better when there are no mods/admins you are aware of are on. As well, do not bring up drama like this in the servers when we are just trying to play.

To sum it up, quit the bullshit with Danny and respect the staff and I am confident in this +1 I am giving you. Please don't make me regret it.

M: 6

A: 8

1 hour ago, Topaz said:

To sum it up, quit the bullshit with Danny and respect the staff and I am confident in this +1 I am giving you. Please don't make me regret it.

My point entirely would make a good member if he just stops all that shit

@SegFault @CatTrix

Just to clear some air and have something out there so others can see it. I understand a lot of new members and maybe some old ones are a bit confused about this.

You are a member of xG and Seg is doing his due diligence and is fully within his right to read a member submission and throw his 2 cents in, he admits he plays tf2 as staff mostly and doesnt get on cs much, but that doesnt mean he cant post. Members are of xG, not xG CS:GO or xG TF2. He wanted to provide the logs that are available because he likely was curious after seeing a submission start turning into a shit show so fast and decided to do some research.

Also of note: chat logs are available for anyone too look up btw, so you dont have to rely on others doing it for you! ?

Edited by Chrono (see edit history)