No
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:200320514
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    about 12h
  • Reason for Joining

I really enjoy the server and like the community. I havent played for a while but i REALLY want to join and have a membership!

-1 this kid has 7 hours first joined yesterday and when i saw him on yesterday he was constantly giving freedays had to be swapped multiple times does not know the rules at all. I mean he literally joined yesterday! he knows nothing about the community he cant even apply right now. he needs another 5 fucking hours. ( i understand how you do it the "You have some time to get your hours up" or something like that but right he shouldnt apply for member.

https://xenogamers.com/rank/player_histories/sessions/1079384

a 1 (7 hours first joined yesterday

m ? (doesnt know the rules at all though and isnt familiar with the community

31 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

Also theres no way he's 15.

agreed

Edited by ScottNi
fucked up when i copy pasted it removes my message (see edit history)

Honestly, going to have to give a solid -1 here. I would have stayed neutral but judging by what @ScottNi posted, he lied about his amount of hours in his application. I wish I could say his behavior in the servers redeem him, but sadly that is not the case. I only decided to put my two-cents in on the off chance that @Lithium does not close this down.

Also I know people can sound younger than they are, butttt

53 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

Also there's no way he's 15.

Yeah, I agree with that.

A: what activity?

M: 3

Solid -1, I have muted him and kicked him from the server for racism, he has been ct banned and has done several things that are worthy of the ct ban. He sounds 12 at most, not sorry. I have had bad interactions with him and others have as well.

A: 4

M:1