DepressedNeonNepp

This is a problem

1 minute ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

You seriously think I would spam shit like this? I'm trying to help ppl not get ripped off

No, this is spam. There is literally no point in making this. A feeble attempt at trying to get 50 forum posts quick. That's not how you get staff mate. 

27 minutes ago, Arnude said:

No, this is spam. There is literally no point in making this. A feeble attempt at trying to get 50 forum posts quick. That's not how you get staff mate. 

It’s not spam, everything he says here is true and many newer traders and players don’t know this. There is some people who aren’t good at trading and use scrap on the server. He’s just helping out. It is a bit random though but that doesn’t mean anything.

36 minutes ago, MJP said:

It’s not spam, everything he says here is true and many newer traders and players don’t know this. There is some people who aren’t good at trading and use scrap on the server. He’s just helping out. It is a bit random though but that doesn’t mean anything.

There's better ways and places to say not only this but all the other threads, which are the reason people are saying this is spam, not this thread by itself. No one is trying to shut him down for trying to be helpful, but because of the overall situation that is becoming a fair bit bothersome. 

1 hour ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

I'm not fucking salty you just annoy the shit out of me and always have

I mean not everyone is going to love each other, but since you are obviously trying to get staff I really suggest you look at your attitude. The whole point of requiring 50 forum posts before you can apply is for you to show some commitment to the clan but garnishing posts by themselves though is minuscule in terms of importance compared to other factors namely being your behavior. Even if you don't like someone you should still address them with some respect and in general not be flat out rude. 

2 minutes ago, Elcark said:

There's better ways and places to say not only this but all the other threads, which are the reason people are saying this is spam, not this thread by itself. No one is trying to shut him down for trying to be helpful, but because of the overall situation that is becoming a fair bit bothersome. 

I mean not everyone is going to love each other, but since you are obviously trying to get staff I really suggest you look at your attitude. The whole point of requiring 50 forum posts before you can apply is for you to show some commitment to the clan but garnishing posts by themselves though is minuscule in terms of importance compared to other factors namely being your behavior.

It’s worded in a wrong way that’s why. Something is not spam unless it’s is a repetition of posts on the forums such as posting a dick in the forums five times. So no it is not spam. If you say that a post is not spam as long as it is important then you have to say that fifty percent of all posts are spam. 

About the forum posts, I couldn’t have said that better myself but I do think that someone should require more than fifty because people CAN spam (not saying all people do). Also I’m not one to talk about attitude so I’m just gonna ignore that.

3 minutes ago, MJP said:

It’s worded in a wrong way that’s why. Something is not spam unless it’s is a repetition of posts on the forums such as posting a dick in the forums five times. So no it is not spam. If you say that a post is not spam as long as it is important then you have to say that fifty percent of all posts are spam. 

About the forum posts, I couldn’t have said that better myself but I do think that someone should require more than fifty because people CAN spam (not saying all people do). Also I’m not one to talk about attitude so I’m just gonna ignore that.

Spam isn't so easily defined. There's a vast amount of ways that it is interpreted by different people and places, most of which are intentionally vague to cover the different ways in which it can happen. In this particular situation posting multiple different threads or posts that are very brief and for the most part seemingly random in short succession is very much considered spam and frowned on, even if you don't personally consider it to be. 

There's no need to increase the number of posts to apply for staff for the reason of spam since it is easily rooted out and hurts the applicants chances more then anything.   

This is just a general PSA:

While community interaction and involvement is almost always strongly encouraged and appreciated, it is important to remember that constantly creating new threads in general can be a bit overbearing and annoying to other users - i.e. just not the best forum etiquette. If you have threads you would like to contribute to our community, make sure you're thinking about the best place to put them (for example, this one would be well suited under our trading category). Being careful about not creating new threads constantly is also important because it makes sure that nobody else's threads get buried, making sure we all have adequate representation of our opinions in the community!

Also as a relevant note to some of the other threads that have popped up: Grave-digging (bring up threads that have a closure to them either via time, loss of relevancy, or visible ending of some sort) is very highly frowned upon and can get you into some trouble, so please try and keep forum conversations to things that are still on going and relevant to our community!

Lastly, Just a reminder to please be respectful to each other when at all possible. We are a community and while its not always easy to get along with each other, its important to try and at least try to avoid aggressive actions towards others weather it be in threads or in direct messages involving community matters. Please focus on keeping threads on topic and if there are any interpersonal issues, this is not the place to be handling them!