Genocide

New Community Leader??

So last night we did a 10 man and Segfault joined, we were on inferno and segfault was rushing out of apts with a ak and Aegean was near hay barrel I think, and SegFault killed him, does this mean Segfault is our new Community Leader?? It was csgo btw 

Last time I checked, you dominate somebody as hard as seg did the Ex Co Leader of xG I think you get his powers and his position. 

This was just a goodbye post and sad step down for Aegean and welcome Segfault, for he is now Co leader and Community Leader 

btw seg said Aegean was ez (also his first kill this game after team killing twice)

@SegFault@Aegean

10 hours ago, Aegean said:

I let Seg kill me to improve his confidence, because the game after when he was on my team he killed @Rabid, @Lithium, and he was just taking names. It was truly a sight to see.

nice attempt at diverting the truth there, we all know you enabled the mind control plugin and were able to take over him like he was a bot.

On 9/28/2018 at 8:49 AM, SegFault said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

never show your face on the server again, or I will find you and kill you like some disgusting friendly scum.

On 9/30/2018 at 12:40 AM, Tatost said:

never show your face on the server again, or I will find you and kill you like some disgusting friendly scum.

Listen here TATOST You WON'T talk to my boy SEGFAULT like that AGAIN

I'm just kidding please don't hurt me 

@Tatost

On 10/1/2018 at 5:15 PM, Genocide said:

Listen here TATOST You WON'T talk to my boy SEGFAULT like that AGAIN

I'm just kidding please don't hurt me 

@Tatost

what's your address? asking for a friend ?