DepressedNeonNepp

I'm back, forever

Hey guys I'm back forever. I realized how kind this community can be and how I like it much more. And it didn't say I was demoted so I guess you I'm still member. I'm sorry for being so toxic in the past special apologies to @Red and @Dannypicacho for being especially rude to them. That's all I got to say for now and I'm back now. Just forever.

Edited by DepressedNeonNepp (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Dannypicacho said:

you don't get demoted from member unless you get banned silly

You don't get demoted from member for being banned. You get removed if you are member protested and it gets accepted because you are a toxic piece of shit, or if you step down from it. such as:

On 9/24/2018 at 2:53 PM, DepressedNeonNepp said:

I'm stepping down from member to apply as admin on F-o-G because I'm clearly unwanted and would like to apply for admin over there where I am wanted. Goodbye everyone.

@virr for clarifying purposes. literally posted he was stepping down from member to go try to apply as admin elsewhere.

Edited by Chrono (see edit history)

On 9/24/2018 at 5:53 PM, DepressedNeonNepp said:

I'm stepping down from member to apply as admin on F-o-G because I'm clearly unwanted and would like to apply for admin over there where I am wanted. Goodbye everyone.

1 hour ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

Hey guys I'm back forever. I realized how kind this community can be and how I like it much more. And it didn't say I was demoted so I guess you I'm still member. I'm sorry for being so toxic in the past special apologies to @Red and @Dannypicacho for being especially rude to them. That's all I got to say for now and I'm back now. Just forever.

Welcome back.

11 hours ago, Chrono said:

You don't get demoted from member for being banned. You get removed if you are member protested and it gets accepted because you are a toxic piece of shit, or if you step down from it. such as:

@virr for clarifying purposes. literally posted he was stepping down from member to go try to apply as admin elsewhere.

correct, you have to re-apply @DepressedNeonNepp

@DepressedNeonNepp, if you do re apply for member, keep in mind:

If you have left or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply, you must have

• 5 positive vouches of which at least 2 must be from a Higher Up (Division Manager or higher) for your application to be accepted.