loftydrum

PC Mario Party?

I'm not playing right now, but does anyone here like to play Mario Party (any of the ones 1 through 7), has a good computer/internet connection, and a controller they can play computer games with? Looking for some people to play Mario Party with maybe on weekend nights. 

I use software called Parsec to play emulated games with others. Basically it streams my computer screen to other people and they use their controller to play. So I boot up Dolphin, have others connect to me via Parsec, and boom we are playing Mario Party 7 "Online". However, if you don't have a decent computer/internet, you'd definitely experience lag. Most people don't notice any lag, but the worst case scenario was my brother playing on a VERY outdated laptop having about an 18 second delay in the stream. 

19 minutes ago, Tatost said:

This is what I've got on my Dolphin emulator.

image.png.9f093e82ddd215c4969061f1d7ab5439.png

No Project M? you even got 20XX. Where's PM?

On 10/3/2018 at 4:59 PM, loftydrum said:

I use software called Parsec to play emulated games with others. Basically it streams my computer screen to other people and they use their controller to play. So I boot up Dolphin, have others connect to me via Parsec, and boom we are playing Mario Party 7 "Online". However, if you don't have a decent computer/internet, you'd definitely experience lag. Most people don't notice any lag, but the worst case scenario was my brother playing on a VERY outdated laptop having about an 18 second delay in the stream. 

No Project M? you even got 20XX. Where's PM?

never was a fan of brawl fighters ngl

17 minutes ago, loftydrum said:

PM was basically brawl, but melee physics. It feels more like melee than brawl

I tried PM before and I wasn't the biggest fan, just stuck with melee mostly.