loftydrum

Using Credits for other things?(JB)

Credits are great for buying things in the hub and getting bombs as T's, but what if, we could do more? What more do you guys think we could with credits?

Here are some dumb ideas.

1. 250 credits to ghost.(when you are dead, send a global message to all alive players) 250 credits per message

2. (T only) Handicap a fellow T (i.e. slow down, light on fire, blindness) can only be done if !rtd is still able to be done. credits would vary based on effect. 

Although I wanna see what other ideas you guys would have. Maybe for like 2000 credits you could force a Special day as a T.

Personally I think the ideas you have mentioned so far are terrible because if your someone like me im gonna get ghosted on for the first week of the update till everyone has no credits. Forcing a special day could also be bad if you wanted warden and you got trolled by a t who did one. The furthest I see this going is maybe speicail chat emotes for credits.

47 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

Personally I think the ideas you have mentioned so far are terrible because if your someone like me im gonna get ghosted on for the first week of the update till everyone has no credits. Forcing a special day could also be bad if you wanted warden and you got trolled by a t who did one. The furthest I see this going is maybe speicail chat emotes for credits.

for those reasons the credit price would be placed high. people would run outta credits within a few rounds if they did this every round

1 hour ago, loftydrum said:

for those reasons the credit price would be placed high. people would run outta credits within a few rounds if they did this every round

for 1$ you get 1000 credits I rebel 4 times a map 1$ ghost me for 1 whole map.

10 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

for 1$ you get 1000 credits I rebel 4 times a map 1$ ghost me for 1 whole map.

...Good? Incentivize people to donate.

Sabotage a teammate would be a great way to spend credits! It might lead to a little bit of bulli initially, but make the price high enough and it would make for a hell of a humorous round every once and a while.

3 minutes ago, Crona said:

...Good? Incentivize people to donate.

Sabotage a teammate would be a great way to spend credits! It might lead to a little bit of bulli initially, but make the price high enough and it would make for a hell of a humorous round every once and a while.

Its not humorous when it happens to you a ton and I was going off of a 250 per ghost price.

Some non-harmful sabotage ideas:

-All text chats become self-deprecating remarks (ie. "The doctor says I have an exceptionally small peepee", "I have an IQ of 5", "It's way past my bedtime")

-All damage done to cts deals damage to you instead (t side only, which would prevent someone who always rebels from rebelling)

-You get a dunce cap on your player model

-Hp set to 1hp

-Speed set to <50%

-Damage set to <50%

Edited by Crona (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Lottamos said:

Its not humorous when it happens to you a ton and I was going off of a 250 per ghost price.

If it happens a ton, just increase the price.

4 hours ago, Lottamos said:

"if your someone like me". Lmao you don't want the system cause you will be targeted

17 hours ago, Crona said:

Some non-harmful sabotage ideas:

-All text chats become self-deprecating remarks (ie. "The doctor says I have an exceptionally small peepee", "I have an IQ of 5", "It's way past my bedtime")

-All damage done to cts deals damage to you instead (t side only, which would prevent someone who always rebels from rebelling)

-You get a dunce cap on your player model

-Hp set to 1hp

-Speed set to <50%

-Damage set to <50%

this is actually a pretty cool idea, it's like an rtd but you roll it for someone of your choosing, and it's all dank memes. also throw in some copy/pastas that are now dank memes themselves/scrim memes.

make it cost like 100 credits, and have the dunce cap/text have higher probability that way it isnt always stupid op fucking someone else over to justify the cheaper cost.

On 10/5/2018 at 1:46 PM, Chrono said:

this is actually a pretty cool idea, it's like an rtd but you roll it for someone of your choosing, and it's all dank memes. also throw in some copy/pastas that are now dank memes themselves/scrim memes.

make it cost like 100 credits, and have the dunce cap/text have higher probability that way it isnt always stupid op fucking someone else over to justify the cheaper cost.

I like those ideas more because you can still play mostly unhindered your just handicapped a bit. Especially if its like a rtd.