QueenOfHearts

Taking a break

I am taking a bit of an xG break, for now, just 2 weeks to try and get things together

Work has been stressful and making me miss most pop events and makes me offline when everyone else is online.

I am already burned out of my job and looking for a new one but I do not want to get burned out of xG as well as I do love this community and the people in it

Hopefully, when I get back I will have a new job, and I will be able and more willing to get on the servers more often

~Queen

I know what its like to get burnt out on xG, hope you get stuff together and come back revitalized, take it easy until then.

-Semper/Destroyer of Noobs

On 10/6/2018 at 7:53 PM, VinylScratch said:

I am taking a bit of an xG break, for now, just 2 weeks to try and get things together

Work has been stressful and making me miss most pop events and makes me offline when everyone else is online.

I am already burned out of my job and looking for a new one but I do not want to get burned out of xG as well as I do love this community and the people in it

Hopefully, when I get back I will have a new job, and I will be able and more willing to get on the servers more often

~Queen

Bye Queen! I'll miss you!

~Ghost

18 hours ago, RealChance said:

too much Ketamine tekage

You forgot to add your name at the end of the post, just letting you know so you don't mess it up next time.

-tatost

Don't stress, stressing is stressful and you can't have fun if you're stressed. Find something to help relieve stress like naps or snacks. Hang out with friendos, or chill with family. Go for a walk in a park, or watch fishies swim. Do fun stuff.

O(≧▽≦)O

--Diphi

I'm glad to see you're taking steps to avoid getting burnt out on XG. Work related stress will make a lot of things less enjoyable, so make sure to get that sorted out.

I hope you find a job that works better for you!

-Nebb