ScottNi

Goldfish/lottamos

• Member's Name
    Goldfish/lottamos
  • Information

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:77217094 

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: xG Scott

The reason why you don't want this member in our community?

Well, he's extremely toxic. Ill give a few examples

#1 - He loves arguing. Every time he gets killed he always bitches in chat, Sometimes he won't give up for rounds.

#2 -  He loves making up rules. He will always make up rules. Trying to get more inexperienced wardens to slay for a rule that he made up.

#3 - He loves arguing with staff. He will argue with staff all the time for something the mods did, Whether it be slaying him or slaying somebody else or anything. One time he argued with a CM, DL, A, and three moderators for over an hour. He only stopped whenever Toucan threatened to mute him on discord.

He does this all the time. Also, I ask for people in the replies for this thread to share your own experiences with him. Considering this is over toxicity a lot of people probably have there own problems with him for different reasons.

His/her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126412160 

His/her In-game/forum name? IGN Goldfish Forum @Lottamos

Oh aswell

You could also read up some of the other things on his profile

Edited by Lithium
Fixed names (see edit history)

+rep. Goldfish does need to learn his lesson with this kinda of stuff. He thinks he isn't going to get in trouble (at the time of typing this Goldfish is "typing an essay" on you). As Bumby has said in Goldfish's mod submission.

1 hour ago, Bumpy said:

If goldfish can fix his act, and grow up a little, I think its possible. Currently where he stands, staff is not a good idea. My apologies if my posts seemed, as Bonk said, "hehe fuck goldfish -1".

9 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

+1 he's literally arguing with me as I type this LOL

Just slowly switch to speaking Spanish, he'll never know what hit him. You could also go with Italian, you learned the language pretty quickly in #general.

So your so desperate to get me removed you use a example of me trolling seg to try and get me banned. All your points are wrong. Were do I even start.

17 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

#1 - He loves arguing. Every time he gets killed he always bitches in chat, Sometimes he won't give up for rounds.

yes it is true that I argue more than I should argue with people over free kills but when is the last time you've seen me make a huge deal about a free kill since that time you massed and I didn't have any evidence. In fact the one time I argued over something today was when someone cheated my lr on accident because of my "poor marker placement" but after 2 rounds I dropped it. So if you really think something like that every day or two is that big of a deal then your insane. 

23 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

#2 -  He loves making up rules. He will always make up rules. Trying to get more inexperienced wardens to slay for a rule that he made up.

Your getting mad at me for making up rules. I can rant on and on about times you've made up rules to get people who don't "know the rules" to slay. In fact if you can show evidence of me making up a rule 3 times then ill give you 100$. The stuff your saying is simply not true. This statement is extremely hypocritical.

6 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

+1 he's literally arguing with me as I type this LOL

No I wasn't. wtf are you talking about. when I asked you what in discord you couldn't even remember.

39 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

#3 - He loves arguing with staff. He will argue with staff all the time for something the mods did, Whether it be slaying him or slaying somebody else or anything. One time he argued with a CM, DL, A, and three moderators for over an hour. He only stopped whenever Toucan threatened to mute him on discord.

Lets name one example from a month ago were there wasn't evidence so he had to drop it. After reading this I realized 90% of this post is salt. You've already said this whole topic. My favorite part about this whole post has to be how important you think complaining/wanting someone slayed is. What do you think I did when I was free killed the other day and we had no evidence. I dropped it so if you want to bring up and show proof/examples of me breaking these rules then id be happy to admit to this but let me be clear that if you bring up stuff from months ago I don't think anyone is gonna respect it. 

I think I need to add a bit of closure to my defense. Add some evidence, don't be hypocritical, and just because people think i'm annoying doesn't mean you can go and make up stuff about me because at this rate your making me look like a douche bag  and deforming my character.

32 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Just slowly switch to speaking Spanish, he'll never know what hit him. You could also go with Italian, you learned the language pretty quickly in #general.

okaya

5 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

No I wasn't. wtf are you talking about. when I asked you what in discord you couldn't even remember.

you and SCP were arguing and screaming at eachother so I deafened that's why I couldn't remember what it was it was something so stupid and small

I'm not too familiar with Goldfish, so I will refrain from vouching. Though I must say this.

At the end of the day, words are just words. With no screenshots, demos or any kind of evidence, this whole thing is going to be "You did this" "No I didn't, you did it".

Whilst I'm aware that Goldfish is a member that many people would consider toxic, solid evidence is needed for something as big as a member protest. If you see one another on a server, record a demo. Take screenshots. Whilst I don't play on CS as much as I would kinda like to, it is obvious to everyone that there have been problems with Goldfish. Gotta get that solid proof.

28 minutes ago, Tekage said:

I'm not too familiar with Goldfish, so I will refrain from vouching. Though I must say this.

At the end of the day, words are just words. With no screenshots, demos or any kind of evidence, this whole thing is going to be "You did this" "No I didn't, you did it".

Whilst I'm aware that Goldfish is a member that many people would consider toxic, solid evidence is needed for something as big as a member protest. If you see one another on a server, record a demo. Take screenshots. Whilst I don't play on CS as much as I would kinda like to, it is obvious to everyone that there have been problems with Goldfish. Gotta get that solid proof.

I mean not alot of it is proof. He is pretty toxic all the time but here are some screenshots of the hour long event i mentioned earlier

image.thumb.png.f21415d5293442e0aacaa28c0a763b43.pngimage.thumb.png.c74581abd0e19dafbd6aa9afbe0a3ea1.pngimage.thumb.png.3672e38cf7a4de200780570c168e9831.pngimage.thumb.png.9750138a2ebdc4f9d03c6fda5a0286e0.pngimage.thumb.png.0e141e11f8a1accabd2f07b544b98af1.pngimage.thumb.png.f5fc0ea2572899ccfbf8c374f63c0922.pngAswell this is about me. Not that Im butthurt over this situation its just probably some of the best "proof" i guess you could want.

Edited by ScottNi
including a final screenshot (see edit history)

I am going to remain neutral here. While I have had problems with him before, I don't think he is to the point of losing member. I also want to stress something very important to everyone here:

Gaining member and having it removed are two separate things entirely. Once someone has member, it takes a lot to get it removed.

Not letting me quote, but to reply to something @Tekage said. Normally I would agree with you 100% about needing actual screenshots/demos. But in Goldfish's case, a significant portion of the CS community can attest to a lot of this behavior. There are even logs of the discord spat he had.

I do also want to emphasize, I am not defending his behavior. I think that he has a very flawed viewpoint on a variety of things. But, I think that we should at least allow him some time to improve. Ask any of the oldfags, and they can tell you there have been some utterly toxic asshats who have joined xG, but have improved themselves and their reputations during their stay.

To conclude, I just want anyone +1ing to really think hard about what removing his membership will actually accomplish.

10 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

I mean not alot of it is proof. He is pretty toxic all the time but here are some screenshots of the hour long event i mentioned earlier

image.thumb.png.f21415d5293442e0aacaa28c0a763b43.pngimage.thumb.png.c74581abd0e19dafbd6aa9afbe0a3ea1.pngimage.thumb.png.3672e38cf7a4de200780570c168e9831.pngimage.thumb.png.9750138a2ebdc4f9d03c6fda5a0286e0.pngimage.thumb.png.0e141e11f8a1accabd2f07b544b98af1.pngimage.thumb.png.f5fc0ea2572899ccfbf8c374f63c0922.pngAswell this is about me. Not that Im butthurt over this situation its just probably some of the best "proof" i guess you could want.

Have I not already confirmed this event from months ago that your gonna try and hold against me. That’s not all the evidence he could want because one incident ain’t gonna get anyone banned.