Goblins

Maplestory 2

The game has been out for a couple weeks now and I've been enjoying it heavily. How are you guys fairing with it?

Post your characters IGN, world you're on, and a screenshot of your paperdoll.
iGoblin - NA East
J9BaSgn.jpg

I'll post it later once back from college but yeah. 

I been grinding this game heavily. 

I have 3.1k GS but low trophies ?

IGN - TheColorRed

It's okay.  Started out with much more enthusiasm, but I've just been stuck running tronix in hopes that I get an epic, have done equivalent of 90 runs or so of it at this point and still no epic.  Feels bad ?

Might go back to it in a month or so.  So many games to play at the moment!

3 minutes ago, RealChance said:

It's okay.  Started out with much more enthusiasm, but I've just been stuck running tronix in hopes that I get an epic, have done equivalent of 90 runs or so of it at this point and still no epic.  Feels bad ?

Might go back to it in a month or so.  So many games to play at the moment!

My first blaknov 1 run I got epic but yeah for people who can't get epic to get their character to 2.1k GS I recommend farming meso to get epic weapon then cheese your way through FD. 

I'd say take advantage of this month. 

5 minutes ago, Red said:

My first blaknov 1 run I got epic

reading this physically pains me ?

I just don't seem to be having any luck with RNG atm!  It took me 100+ maple coins to get the maple leaf, and my friend got 2 in the first 10 spins he did.  ?

15 minutes ago, RealChance said:

reading this physically pains me ?

I just don't seem to be having any luck with RNG atm!  It took me 100+ maple coins to get the maple leaf, and my friend got 2 in the first 10 spins he did.  ?

Making alts is super helpful in this game. Make a couple and do tronix runs on those as well. You can easily get to 2.1k GS this month. 

@hongkongatron @bagggel tonight we should play. I've guaranteed myself no homework. Sorry for delaying it so hard though, been extra fucking busy what with my trip up north to visit my brothers and a ton of projects over the last week or so. Recommendations on classes, though? I've heard that some of the classes can be really boring to play as because they're way too OP atm. I'd like something that actually has me using my brain cells instead of running into a group of enemies and hitting/holding a button for 10 seconds.

24 minutes ago, Tatost said:

@hongkongatron @bagggel tonight we should play. I've guaranteed myself no homework. Sorry for delaying it so hard though, been extra fucking busy what with my trip up north to visit my brothers and a ton of projects over the last week or so. Recommendations on classes, though? I've heard that some of the classes can be really boring to play as because they're way too OP atm. I'd like something that actually has me using my brain cells instead of running into a group of enemies and hitting/holding a button for 10 seconds.

None. It's maplestory the game doesn't require skill in anyway.

I'll recommend runeblader or thief or heavy gunner.

1 minute ago, Red said:

None. It's maplestory the game doesn't require skill in anyway.

I'll recommend runeblader or thief or heavy gunner.

I've heard people say that all three of those were extremely boring lmao