Yes
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:233269417
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    5 days
  • Reason for Joining

Well I resigned to leave for fog (Fortress of Gamers) which I soon found out was shutting down at the end of the month. So I figured I would work on myself to come back here and that's exactly what I did. If I was toxic when you may have ran into me, im sincerely sorry. I would like to come back and work on myself even more while im back here at xG.

neutral 

A:? 

M:? 

Don't you think it's a little quick to make member application this soon? 

At least wait month or two see your improvement then people would give you an actual vouch on your progress. 

But hey I'm the one to talk lol 

Hard -1 from me.

I appreciate that you're trying to change and become better, but there's more to it than just talking about trying to change.

From what I've seen you haven't, at all.

18th October:2018-10-18_22-31-23.png.f9557d965026ac0f5abd695832f6010d.png.  Context was that I was killing you when you made it to end area of some surf map, as you'd killed some of my team when there before.  Calling me a cunt isn't a reasonable response to that.

I don't have a screenshot of this, but I think it was in the same session later that I kicked you since you were shooting from the spawn (after being warned multiple times) and on rejoining you called @SegFault a prick for kicking you (1. he wasn't even the person who kicked you, and 2. it was justified, you broke the rules consistently and after being warned).

19th October with this comment out of the blue: 2018-10-19_00-10-24.png.de66314f0ae9dd62cb7df66fcbb57ba3.png, from what I remember you were trying to start shit for no reason.

I hope you do try to improve yourself, but I haven't seen evidence of that so far.