shwash
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:87750935
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    Since 2013
  • Information

I want to be more involved in xG.

Shwash is genuinely one of the nicest people I know. Being staff multiple times before, he 100% knows what he's doing and how to handle situations.

My only concern is activity and whether he'll get bored of TF2 again.

Apart from that, big boy +1 over here

I cracked my fingers in advance before posting this. This guy, is the best guy. He in my opinion is very kind and nice on servers. He is the guy who inspired my sticky jumping. Without him I would never have picked up demo. Very inspirational guy and very supportive of others. Not once did I ever see him be rude on servers. Not to mention he has staff experience before so he would be exceptional in my opinion. I have never had one issue with him, as a matter of fact I can proudly call him a role model. Easiest +1 I ever did. Won't be surprised if he gets admin before I do, assuming I do. Good luck with your staff app! I know a lot of us are rooting for you, once again best of luck and I look forward to seeing you on servers more often! 

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.09e9b93ad61d624627c9d069377daec2.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your Moderator Submission has been accepted!

Please remember to be...

-Active on discord, forums and servers

-A positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.72f45b3560b825321280398ac87428aa.png

Edited by SegFault (see edit history)