Nova_

A taunt command

In our tf2 servers i think that there should be tuant commands for us players out there. When i was playing, some one that was a donator was having to find the ID to the taunt they wanted and they were having to do it to other people for them to use it too. There are other people like me that dont have donator (and dont have taunts) becuase they dont have paypal or whatever/aren't old enough to have it. So well these are my reasons of why i think we should have a taunt command that is done in chat for everyone. Even though i know there are not many reasons and this is short, but these are my reasons. Ill see you guys later!

I personally completely disagree with the addition of any kind of command that gives you in game items that other people have had to pay for. People have spent countless hours, pounds/dollars/whatever to obtain some of these TF2 items. The very definition of a massive middle finger is to add free item commands.There's a server I've been on a few times when xG isn't populated and they have a command that can give you Australiums, Unusuals, taunts, etc, to use on their server, yet it is the number one thing that turns me away from playing there.

Not to mention that the taunt command is a feature of being a donator. Making perks that people have previously paid for into perks that anyone could have is a big no zone because people have, once again, paid real life money in order to get these perks (or just to straight up support the clan). Making these perks into regular player commands would highly encourage players to think twice about donating as they would be constantly under the fear that the perks they have paid for would end up as a regular player perk.

Massive -1 from me.

Donator perks are fun commands that aren't explicitly game changing (and if they are then they aren't to be abused whatsoever) and something like taunting is entirely for fun and not mandatory.

With donator, you can pay it bit by bit instead of paying the immediate full price. You won't get the perks until you pay the full number, but it's something to work towards! You also won't have to spend the full price again to upgrade to another tier of donator - just pay the difference!