Edit History

Forest

Forest

with, not to. Derp.

Sincerity and flattery can only get one so far in life, especially with such an extensive history of trouble. That isn't even considering that you're basically telling us that every other time you apologized wasn't "serious" up until now.

Tatost also makes a very valid point- there is no "cure" for a mental illness/disorder, so either you're referring to the fact that you have it under control, or you are pulling it out of thin air and using it as an excuse to justify your past actions; the latter of which would be downright disgusting. With that said, I won't assume either are the case here, but it is worth pointing it out.

I don't know you, nor do I know the extent of the trolling you have done in the past, but judging solely on the fact that you can actually see the escalation of bans (day > week > month > permanent) in your Ban History, the odds are really low in your favour that any sort of lesson has been learned (especially now that you've posted within a month of your perm). I won't say that it's impossible, merely unlikely.

My suggestion to you, especially if you really are sincere, is to go through the unban challenge. That will serve as your one and only final chance, because once that has been used up and you are perm'd again, there is no going back. This also demonstrates that you are owning your mistake(s) and that you are choosing to rectify it on your own terms. Alternatively, the higher-ups may decide to give you another chance here, but if that is the case I strongly recommend that the use of the unban challenge be no longer applicable to this player.

Just my thoughts, but I remain neutral as I reserve all judgement for those who are familiar with the player :coffee:

Forest

Forest

Sincerity and flattery can only get one so far in life, especially with such an extensive history of trouble. That isn't even considering that you're basically telling us that every other time you apologized wasn't "serious" up until now.

Tatost also makes a very valid point- there is no "cure" for a mental illness/disorder, so either you're referring to the fact that you have it under control, or you are pulling it out of thin air and using it as an excuse to justify your past actions; the latter of which would be downright disgusting. With that said, I won't assume either are the case here, but it is worth pointing it out.

I don't know you, nor do I know the extent of the trolling you have done in the past, but judging solely on the fact that you can actually see the escalation of bans (day > week > month > permanent) in your Ban History, the odds are really low in your favour that any sort of lesson has been learned (especially now that you've posted within a month of your perm). I won't say that it's impossible, merely unlikely.

My suggestion to you, especially if you really are sincere, is to go through the unban challenge. That will serve as your one and only final chance, because once that has been used up and you are perm'd again, there is no going back. This also demonstrates that you are owning your mistake(s) and that you are choosing to rectify it on your own terms. Alternatively, the higher-ups may decide to give you another chance here, but if that is the case I strongly recommend that the use of the unban challenge be no longer applicable to this player.

Just my thoughts, but I remain neutral as I reserve all judgement for those who are familiar to the player :coffee: