Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    TAoW Hunter
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:208578952
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

Ok, I got a perm ban on 10-6-18, By Krampus. And. First off, I'm Sorry for my immature behavior and my past conducts on the server. I know ive said sorry so many times to you guys but this time, i'm actually being serious. After getting banned the first thing I did was talk to seg and he sent me the fourm to the "Want to Get Unbanned?". And instead of going right away I decided to wait and try to atleast take a break and learn my lesson from what I did. 1 month might not be enough but I can ensure all of you. I have improved how I act, i'm no longer hyper-active(which was a disorder I had).

xG was a really fun server that I loved and enjoyed playing on and I just want a second chance. I want a second chance and getting my friends back, because right when I got permed I lost so many friendships. I never get to play with a lot of my friends now, because they all spend there time on your guy's servers. I know what I did was wrong but I tried to get attention and wanted to be seen and i'm sorry for that to. xG is a really good community and I loved playing in it, so I hope you guys can forgive me and reaccept me back into xG Community.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An oath that i'm making that can be edited by any Higher-up.

"I Xander Diaz will promise to never ever cause drama on xG. I will never talk back to staff, there words will be final, I will not argue or flame anyone in chat. I will not annoy or troll anyone. If I break this oath, the server staff can perm me and I cannot use my get out of jail free card, or make another Appeal."

x. Xander Diaz

Hyperactivity = ADHD btw. You can't cure ADHD, so I don't know why you claim you no longer have it. The only thing you can really do for ADHD is use medications. I honestly don't really remember who you are at all, so I'll remain neutral. Good luck with your protest, if you get unbanned please don't mess it up.

-1 You we’re banned a total of 6 times, all for pretty much the exact same thing. You say that you’ve changed after only one month of being permed but I find that extremely hard to believe considering you got banned for a month only to just come back and get yourself permed.

I will however +1 if you do an unban challenge, otherwise that’s a hard no from me. Sorry.

@Caleb956 and I were on Surf when TAOW went on an alt and started using slurs and being generally toxic, of which we banned him for a month.

OP was then eventually permed for multiple bans on trolling.

It is sad to see a regular get permed and I've personally never had anything against you. However, according to your ban history, you have had a serious history of trolling and being generally toxic. Clearly, there is no improvement to be shown as you have been banned multiple times for very similar issues.

Despite that, I don't see any harm in giving a second chance. Like with the Brian ban protest, there's no harm in giving a final chance and if the OP makes the same mistakes, the ban will be more permanent.

+1 for unban. TAOW has apologized and see no harm in giving an extra chance. The two months or so he's been permed, he's bound to have learned something. Should he step out of line AT ALL, perm on sight.

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

Hyperactivity = ADHD btw. You can't cure ADHD, so I don't know why you claim you no longer have it. The only thing you can really do for ADHD is use medications. I honestly don't really remember who you are at all, so I'll remain neutral. Good luck with your protest, if you get unbanned please don't mess it up.

Yes but what I mean is its defiantly been reduced to a normal level or to the point where I don't show signs of it so i'm sorry for my wording.

Sincerity and flattery can only get one so far in life, especially with such an extensive history of trouble. That isn't even considering that you're basically telling us that every other time you apologized wasn't "serious" up until now.

Tatost also makes a very valid point- there is no "cure" for a mental illness/disorder, so either you're referring to the fact that you have it under control, or you are pulling it out of thin air and using it as an excuse to justify your past actions; the latter of which would be downright disgusting. With that said, I won't assume either are the case here, but it is worth pointing it out.

I don't know you, nor do I know the extent of the trolling you have done in the past, but judging solely on the fact that you can actually see the escalation of bans (day > week > month > permanent) in your Ban History, the odds are really low in your favour that any sort of lesson has been learned (especially now that you've posted within a month of your perm). I won't say that it's impossible, merely unlikely.

My suggestion to you, especially if you really are sincere, is to go through the unban challenge. That will serve as your one and only final chance, because once that has been used up and you are perm'd again, there is no going back. This also demonstrates that you are owning your mistake(s) and that you are choosing to rectify it on your own terms. Alternatively, the higher-ups may decide to give you another chance here, but if that is the case I strongly recommend that the use of the unban challenge be no longer applicable to this player.

Just my thoughts, but I remain neutral as I reserve all judgement for those who are familiar with the player :coffee:

Edited by Forest
with, not to. Derp. (see edit history)

I actually hope you know that adhd is not soemthing you can fix with metrication, don’t lie about simple things.

i remember you were always a bit toxic and got in trouble for scamming so it’s gonna be a minus one for me dawg.

I mean if you wanna eat pizza then I’m okay with you getting unbanned that way

Edited by Queelsh
I’m stupid (see edit history)

35 minutes ago, Queelsh said:

I actually hope you know that adhd is not soemthing you can fix with metrication, don’t lie about simple things.

i remember you were always a bit toxic and got in trouble for scamming so it’s gonna be a minus one for me dawg.

I mean if you wanna eat pizza then I’m okay with you getting unbanned that way

I did not say medication cured my ADHD, you can overcome it and I did because I trained myself not to be jumping everywhere. Wanna know how? All I did was sit down in a chair, for 5 minutes.

So im sorry if you misheard me that was my mistake, I hope this clear it up.

@Xander you did good bud, thats the hardest ive laughed in a while.

Your one get out of jail free card has officially been accepted! Please follow the rules on our servers to avoid getting banned again .

-Unbanned

Edited by SegFault (see edit history)