lolisme
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:442480882
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:442480882

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: lolisme

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): n/a (i tink multi hacking is what ive heard)

Why should you be unbanned?:

i mainly making this to see the evidence, also the reason i should is bc i dont cheat. i understand the bans for a week but thats quite annooying ty

[SM] Bradley>Seth: Banned player "???????" for 10080 minutes (reason: Multi-Hack).

4 minutes ago, lolisme said:

i mainly making this to see the evidence,

isn't denying that he is hacking, he wants to see the proof that he is because he knows he is

4 minutes ago, lolisme said:

i understand the bans for a week but thats quite annooying ty

doesn't get upset for being banned so knows he should be banned 

@Aegean @Jaydow 
I was speccing with aegean for a while, little over 30 minutes, (didn't record any clips, cause I feel as my words respectable enough) Also told my lack of recording is fine.
Me and Aegean were both watching for a bit, and multiple times there are times where you would just lock and randomly flick to people, weather through a wall, or just while they're rebeling.
You watch people through walls, while also using aimlock on a small fov. 
After a while I told ege to go ahead and leave and @Shox and I will continue to watch, In one particular round you fully locked onto someones head while going into a full spray while 3 people where watching you, 1 ex admin, and 1 current mod. with a regular member, You're so far in denial about cheating, The bans will be changed to perm I presume due to the mod not being able to set a perm ban. So don';t think it's just for a week.
From what I remember if two people are spectating someone(staff members) And both agree on the cheating there is no use for evidence to be recorded either. If that rule is still applicable 

To the people in discord that have dealt with him, and others that have the clips of him, Ask that you post those now.

@Lithium I heard you were hesitant on this one cause there was no concrete evidence. 

5 hours ago, Rabid said:

I heard you were hesitant on this one cause there was no concrete evidence. 

@LeToucan looked over the demos/recordings yesterday and said pretty much the same thing (there have been several posted in the #staff channel), but he didnt get a chance to ban then.

But yeah, this time your ban is staying.

5 hours ago, lolisme said:

i understand the bans for a week but thats quite annooying ty

Oh, it's not for a week.