Brady1780

1v1 Tournament

Would you like this to still happen  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Still do the 1v1 tournament

• Yes
    • No

Question

We had an unofficial 1v1 tournament a little bit earlier, with yours truly keeping track. If people are up for it, we could definitely organize a full on tournament with prizes and a more readable and understandable match flow. I believe there is even a topic in the csgo discussions about it, but I am not sure if that is still planned to happen. 

Oh, and congratz @CJCasper for the win, and shame on @Genocide for throwing.

Anyway, if anyone wants this to happen, vote yes so we can gauge interest, and post if you want to participate.

All are welcome!

Edited by Topaz (see edit history)

Just now, Dannypicacho said:

There should be a losers bracket with a small prize.

Of course, there will be a losers bracket and winners bracket. But we need actual players before we can even have any brackets.

13 minutes ago, Topaz said:

Of course, there will be a losers bracket and winners bracket. But we need actual players before we can even have any brackets.

Okay how about this. If you are participating, just comment that you are participating.

I will most likely participate, but would like to know at what time and when it will happen.

@Shox @Rabid @Pepper @Bonk @Jaydow @BullseyeX @Waluigi @Genocide @Crona @Darrth @LeToucan @virr @Lithium @Aegean @SegFault @mrnutty12 @XpertMeleee @Bumpy @Klure @jubens45 @anybody else who would consider participating

Edited by Dannypicacho (see edit history)

It would be fun. I think just 1v1's as a whole should be more common like 10 mans every couple of days we just have an 8 or 16 person bracket

I'd maybe play if I can get a date? I've got my brothers coming home for a few days in a couple of weeks and I don't want to be committing myself to anything during that time frame.

8 minutes ago, hongkongatron said:

cant wait for goldfish to win so he never gets fatmanned

If @Lottamos wins I'll give you my entire inventory

edit: he has to win them legit, fixing the matches will only make me come to your house to break your toes

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)