Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

20 hours ago, Tatost said:

The fact that you're 16 and still use the "word" "funner" makes me extremely doubtful that you're giving your actual age, or that you're just really good at making imaginary words. I could be wrong, though. I don't really know you, so I'll remain neutral for the time being.

That is honestly the wackiest thing I've ever heard in suspicion that someone is lying about their age

Kypari

Kypari

The fact that you're 16 and still use the "word" "funner" makes me extremely doubtful that you're giving your actual age, or that you're just really good at making imaginary words. I could be wrong, though. I don't really know you, so I'll remain neutral for the time being.

That is honestly the wackiest thing I've ever heard in suspicion that someone is lying about their age