No
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198836637043/
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    75 hours
  • Reason for Joining

I want to join because i want to make this a better, funner, and just make this community better overall then it already is.

7 hours ago, Tatost said:

The fact that you're 16 and still use the "word" "funner" makes me extremely doubtful that you're giving your actual age, or that you're just really good at making imaginary words. I could be wrong, though. I don't really know you, so I'll remain neutral for the time being.

wasn't it added to the oxford dictionary like some time ago

image.png.6f5ad71b9723fba87ca8eae661cc4ea2.png as long as it isn't formal

Edited by Dannypicacho (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISHED

( jk pls don’t hurt me )

1 hour ago, Dannypicacho said:

I refuse to accept "funner" as a word. I even had to install the fucking Grammarly extension just to see if it accepted the word, it doesn't. I would get points off of my English assignments if I used that word, but that's just my school.

4 minutes ago, Tatost said:

I refuse to accept "funner" as a word. I even had to install the fucking Grammarly extension just to see if it accepted the word, it doesn't. I would get points off of my English assignments if I used that word, but that's just my school.

like it says there, of course you would lose marks because it's very informal, like using slang or abbreviations in an essay

9 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

like it says there, of course you would lose marks because it's very informal, like using slang or abbreviations in an essay

Hence why I questioned his age, by that time in their life they should mostly grow out of their informal dialect they were so used to in their childhood. Not saying that they can't occasionally be informal in places such as Discord, or on the servers. That may just be me, I seem to have a bit of a problem dropping the formal front I put up at school that repels the extremely obnoxious people.

But you might as well disregard my posts since they have zero substance to them whatsoever. Just take them with a grain of salt. It's just me rambling on for the sake of argument.

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Hence why I questioned his age, by that time in their life they should mostly grow out of their informal dialect they were so used to in their childhood. Not saying that they can't occasionally be informal in places such as Discord, or on the servers. That may just be me, I seem to have a bit of a problem dropping the formal front I put up at school that repels the extremely obnoxious people.

But you might as well disregard my posts since they have zero substance to them whatsoever. Just take them with a grain of salt. It's just me rambling on for the sake of argument.

As long as you generated discussion that helps out both parties then it is a post with substance, just make sure to not derail the thread from what it originally was *=* (I’m completely guilty of this too lmao) you too Danny you scoundrel.

———————————-

Anyways though not concerning his age because if he is mature enough then his age shouldn’t matter too much. 

I haven’t seen you on the servers that much but from what I have seen you aren’t screaming into your mic asking someone if they have hot pockets and your ban history has one account of you being a dick back in 2012 so I don’t see why he couldn’t join. If you want to apply for staff any time soon, from what I’ve seen is it takes a lot more initiative. 

Have a good day/night!

8 minutes ago, Queelsh said:

As long as you generated discussion that helps out both parties then it is a post with substance, just make sure to not derail the thread from what it originally was *=* (I’m completely guilty of this too lmao) you too Danny you scoundrel.

———————————-

Anyways though not concerning his age because if he is mature enough then his age shouldn’t matter too much. 

I haven’t seen you on the servers that much but from what I have seen you aren’t screaming into your mic asking someone if they have hot pockets and your ban history has one account of you being a dick back in 2012 so I don’t see why he couldn’t join. If you want to apply for staff any time soon, from what I’ve seen is it takes a lot more initiative. 

Have a good day/night!

No i've been on these servers a lot on my older brothers account thats why, and my english is terrible so deal with it. I also havent been playing tf2 since 2012, i think i started in 2015. I also have a younger brother who tends to go on my steam a lot so im srry if anything bad happens on our servers. 

3 minutes ago, Expopread said:

No i've been on these servers a lot on my older brothers account thats why, and my english is terrible so deal with it. I also havent been playing tf2 since 2012, i think i started in 2015. I also have a younger brother who tends to go on my steam a lot so im srry if anything bad happens on our servers. 

Ok I know I was straying away from your age but your older brother? You are sixteen so you should be able to make your own so to be honest I don’t believe what you’re trying to say. Maybe I’m wrong but if I’m not then you should just be the bigger person and say “yeah I messed up in the past but now I’m better”.

i litteraly said that about you so I don’t know why you come in and say things that honestly seem a bit hostile. 

My opinion of your plus one won’t change but please work on that.

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

it's funner to say

53 minutes ago, Queelsh said:

Ok I know I was straying away from your age but your older brother? You are sixteen so you should be able to make your own so to be honest I don’t believe what you’re trying to say. Maybe I’m wrong but if I’m not then you should just be the bigger person and say “yeah I messed up in the past but now I’m better”.

i litteraly said that about you so I don’t know why you come in and say things that honestly seem a bit hostile. 

My opinion of your plus one won’t change but please work on that.

It's not uncommon for siblings to share an account. It's what my brothers and I did for the first few years. I wouldn't disagree that their post did come off as a bit hostile, as they did have to go the extra mile and add "deal with it."