Arthman

Minecraft is looking for staff!

Hey guys!

The division will need a staff team that is interested in building a better division for everybody to enjoy.

We currently have openings and I'd like for those who are interested to apply here.

Here is the way I want everything formatted. 

MC NAME:

POSITION WANTED:

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE DIVISION TO HELP:

COMMENTS:

MC Username:

DiamondCrusher8  (Yeah I know I made the account when I was eight)

Position wanted:

Moderator or Builder of some sorts

WCYBTTDTH:

I have a lot of experience with moderating different types of servers ranging from: Skyblock, Hunger Games, Factions, Walls, Mega-Walls, and Creative. 

I have tons of time played on the game (seeing as I’ve played it for about 7 years) and a lot of experience with building. 

I can be incredibly active and helpful to players who need it.

Comments:

none 

1 hour ago, Queelsh said:

MC Username:

DiamondCrusher8  (Yeah I know I made the account when I was eight)

Position wanted:

Moderator or Builder of some sorts

WCYBTTDTH:

I have a lot of experience with moderating different types of servers ranging from: Skyblock, Hunger Games, Factions, Walls, Mega-Walls, and Creative. 

I have tons of time played on the game (seeing as I’ve played it for about 7 years) and a lot of experience with building. 

I can be incredibly active and helpful to players who need it.

Comments:

none 

Not gonna lie, you should probably apply for member before moderator xd

1 minute ago, Tatost said:

Not gonna lie, you should probably apply for member before moderator xd

Probably lmao, prob won’t get accepted tho.

(now thta I think about it probably shouldn’t have posted this then ?)

Edited by Queelsh
I wanted to (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, Queelsh said:

Probably lmao, prob won’t get accepted tho.

(now thta I think about it probably shouldn’t have posted this then ?)

There's no reason to believe that you shouldn't get member. This isn't an exclusive club, even with a neutral application you get accepted. You seem nice enough, just speaking to you over the forums. I feel like it would be an easy member application. Go ahead and make one, no harm in trying, right? https://xenogamers.com/application/

I can't click the "apply" button, but I think you can probably figure out what to click when you get on the page.

I'm also very sure that @Arthman is allowed to make an exception to the "must be a member for 30 days" rule, given that you're evidently qualified for the position. Good luck with your applications.

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Tatost said:

I'm also very sure that @Arthman is allowed to make an exception to the "must be a member for 30 days" rule, given that you're evidently qualified for the position. Good luck with your applications.

@Queelsh I would need you to be a member before being able to get moderator.

I'm pretty sure that if i talk to you and see that you are fit for moderator, @Aegean would not prohibit me from promoting you as my division is in need of staff.

Should Aegean allow me, and should you get member (which I hope you will!), I'd like to have a chat with you on discord to look into possibilities!

20 minutes ago, Arthman said:

@Queelsh I would need you to be a member before being able to get moderator.

I'm pretty sure that if i talk to you and see that you are fit for moderator, @Aegean would not prohibit me from promoting you as my division is in need of staff.

Should Aegean allow me, and should you get member (which I hope you will!), I'd like to have a chat with you on discord to look into possibilities!

Ok man, sounds good. Just msg me if you need me at any time.

Discord ID: AlsoQueelsh#0567

MC NAME: ScottNiPlayz

POSITION WANTED:

A moderator/developer. 

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE DIVISION TO HELP:

I'm mostly looking to become somewhat of a developer as I believe I can help move the server in a good direction. I could also enforce rules on the servers, and help new players out.

COMMENTS:

Just call me on discord if you want to interview

MC NAME: TheRealBrian

POSITION WANTED: Builder / Moderator

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE DIVISION TO HELP: Started playing on the old Minecraft server, and every iteration of it afterwards. Even managed the Minecraft server for a little bit. I build in minecraft in my freetime, and play semi-regularly. 

COMMENTS: Contact me on discord if you need a refresher on who I am.