No
  • Identity
    U:1:57698162
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    ~10 hours
  • Reason for Joining

Looking for a community to play TF2 with. Love to surf, like the people I've met on your servers. 

36 minutes ago, Kypari said:

You have 6 hours on the servers as of now https://xenogamers.com/rank/playerinfo/998308

I will give you a few days to get the hours before I close this

Good luck!

I don't mean to exactly derail, but would it be possible to lower the minimum time required to be active on the servers? I've seen more and more people applying with lower hours, but still being granted membership if they get a positive +1:-1 ratio. You don't really have to answer, but I'd like it if the higher-ups could at least bring it up in one their upcoming meetings or whatever you guys do to communicate.

6 minutes ago, Tatost said:

I don't mean to exactly derail, but would it be possible to lower the minimum time required to be active on the servers? I've seen more and more people applying with lower hours, but still being granted membership if they get a positive +1:-1 ratio. You don't really have to answer, but I'd like it if the higher-ups could at least bring it up in one their upcoming meetings or whatever you guys do to communicate.

Not a bad idea since membership only affects what letters you put in your name. If someone wanted to put the letters in outside of the server they could do, no ones stopping them. I think it would help if it’s lowered to six. Something around there, what do I know tho. =P

Havnt ever seen this guy before so I can’t vouche for him.

good luck with the application tho!

Hi there,

Is there anyway for me to be able to tell how many hours I have on the server so that I can reapply once I hit it. I tried searching around for a command but couldn't find one and no one seemed to be able to help me out in server ?

17 minutes ago, Podo said:

Hi there,

Is there anyway for me to be able to tell how many hours I have on the server so that I can reapply once I hit it. I tried searching around for a command but couldn't find one and no one seemed to be able to help me out in server ?

!rank or https://xenogamers.com/rank/playerinfo/998308 this link, but it's only unique to the surf server since that's the only one you have played

Unfortunately you must have 12 hours minimum on server to apply for member! Feel free to try again when you reach the 12!

-closed